Boston

Lounge By bonniebakes Updated 11 May 2010 , 7:54pm by bonniebakes

bonniebakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bonniebakes Posted 8 May 2010 , 4:23pm
post #1 of 5

I'm hoping for some suggestions about things to do and (more importantly) places to eat in Boston. I'll be there visiting in a week or two and would love some suggestions. Staying in the Financial District near the North End....

Restaurant and Bakery recommendations would be much appreciated!

thanks!!!

~Bonnie

4 replies
itsmylife Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsmylife Posted 10 May 2010 , 3:16am
post #2 of 5

I usually go up to Boston once a year to visit family & there are a few places I always like to visit.

If you like sushi... Fugakyu is excellent. For a cheap, quick meal (burritos, tacos, etc)... Anna's Taqueria is very yummy too. For seafood, I always go to Jasper White's Summer Shack.....I love their lobster dinners.

All those places have multiple locations...I don't know the area enough to know which ones are close to where you will be.

HTH!
Denise

bonniebakes Posted 10 May 2010 , 1:19pm
post #3 of 5

thanks, Denise! I'll look all of them up!

Elcee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elcee Posted 10 May 2010 , 11:26pm
post #4 of 5

It's been a really long time since I've been but the Salty Dog in Haymarket Square is a fun experience. As for things to do you could spend weeks there and not see and do everything. Do you have young children? The make way for ducklings tour is great. Boston has one of the best Aquariums in the country, there's also the Museum of Science and the Museum of Fine Arts. The Freedom Trail, Paul Revere's House, the Old North Church. Not too far out of town is Concord & Lexington, the sight of the "shot heard around the world"; Louisa May Alcott's and Nathaniel Hawthorne's houses, Walden Pond, if literature is your thing. The list goes on and on...hope you have a great trip!

bonniebakes Posted 11 May 2010 , 7:54pm
post #5 of 5

thanks, Elcee!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%