Bettercreme Where Can I Buy It In Nj?

Decorating By anniesolano Updated 9 May 2010 , 11:28pm by funcakes

anniesolano Posted 7 May 2010 , 1:12am
post #1 of 4

I have been looking for Rich's Bettercreme icing, but have not been able to find it. Does anyone know where i can get it?

3 replies
PinkZiab Posted 7 May 2010 , 3:57pm
post #2 of 4

Candyland Crafts in Somerville used to carry it, but I haven't been there in quite some time. Give them a call and ask.

Gingoodies Posted 8 May 2010 , 10:07pm
post #3 of 4

You can also buy it at Sweet n' Fancy Emporium in Cranford. Call ahead to make sure it is in stock. (908-272-084icon_cool.gif

funcakes Posted 9 May 2010 , 11:28pm
post #4 of 4

Yup! Candyland Craft still sells it. They used to have it in the back of the store in a freezer, but they have moved things around a little. Just ask for it at the counter and they will get it for you from the back.
They now have all colors of Satin Ice and they have hi ratio shortening-also if there is no hi ratio on the shelf they have just not restocked, just ask for that too.
I don't know how others have experienced this store, but they have been more than helpful over the years when I have been there. Answered all my questions-I once asked about which food colors to use to paint on fondant and they went and found another customer to help me. He was a pastry chef they knew and just happened to be there!
HTH

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%