Cake Ideas Please

Decorating By JennasNonna Updated 11 May 2010 , 6:00pm by mamawrobin

JennasNonna Posted 6 May 2010 , 11:38pm
post #1 of 3

I am going to a friends house for dinner next Friday night. At the dinner will be 5 out of 7 best friends. We have all been best friends since at least 1974 and some of us longer. My very best friend & I have been best friends since 1965...
Anyway I need ideas for a BEST FRIENDS cake. Please help.

2 replies
Frotusbush Posted 11 May 2010 , 4:31pm
post #2 of 3

Can you key in on a specific era (such as the 70`s etc.) that you all remember? Maybe a particular style of fashion or an activity that you all liked to do. If I were making a cake for my best friend it would have purple morning glories on it and she would know immediately who made it for her and why - if you can pick out something like that you can build a design from there. The trick is narrowing down the field. Good luck!

mamawrobin Posted 11 May 2010 , 6:00pm
post #3 of 3

Hoola hoops, twister, barbie, bell bottoms, peace signs, big flowers, so many fun things to reflect that time frame. What were some of the things that you guys did together? Maybe you could do a theme around the interest that you have shared from the beginning of your friendships to the present. thumbs_up.gif Please do keep us informed and post a photo of whatever you come up with.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%