Ohhhhh! My Husband Almost Gives Me A Heart Attack

Lounge By DALIG Updated 10 May 2010 , 3:37pm by JCE62108

DALIG Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DALIG Posted 6 May 2010 , 10:43pm
post #1 of 5

I order my cricut from cutncrop and since they e-mailed me the shipping info. I have been tracking it for two days so finally today i noticed that it said delived, so since we rather recieve the packages at my parents in law and everyday after work he goes by to pick up the mail or packeges, and a wguke agi wgeb ge git gine u asjed gun aviyt nt cricut cake and he said that they didnt received it yet, so I was kind of sad and thinking that I might have to wait until tomorrow. So like 10 min. ago i decided to check again but this time at the fedex website and it specifically said that it was delivered at the door step, so i immidiatly asked my husband to call her mother to ask again I was afraid that somebody had took it from their doorstep if they werent there. And he finally said, ahhh! you r such a cry baby, here is your box, and he walked to the car and pulled it out of the back. I almost hit him as he was laughing so hard at me. BUT I FINALLY GOT IT!

4 replies
dalis4joe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dalis4joe Posted 6 May 2010 , 10:49pm
post #2 of 5

Glad u got it.... now u need to get him back by playing a trick on him for a change hehehehe

enjoy it!!!

maladymay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maladymay Posted 6 May 2010 , 10:51pm
post #3 of 5

thats actually kind of mean. icon_eek.gif

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 9 May 2010 , 1:52am
post #4 of 5

LOL! It sounds like he was trying to surprise you for mother's day (or something)! But, he probably should have known you'd be all over that tracking number. Hehe.

JCE62108 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JCE62108 Posted 10 May 2010 , 3:37pm
post #5 of 5

Sounds like something my husband would do. LOL.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%