Flexible Royal Icing?????? Help Find

Decorating By turnerdmann Updated 5 May 2010 , 9:13pm by JGMB

turnerdmann Posted 5 May 2010 , 7:53pm
post #1 of 6

A couple of weeks ago there was a thread about a meringue (Powder) flexible royal icing. I was tracking it, but some how it got deleted. I have looked and googled for an hour with no luck. Does anyone know where this link is? Thanks for any help. icon_smile.gif

5 replies
mullett Posted 5 May 2010 , 8:09pm
post #2 of 6

Maybe "SugarVail" ???

turnerdmann Posted 5 May 2010 , 8:38pm
post #4 of 6

Metria thank you so much. Sorry to ask but I just could not fine it.

Thanks icon_biggrin.gif

metria Posted 5 May 2010 , 8:41pm
post #5 of 6

np! i had it in my watched forums, but it took a while to find ... I'm going to bookmark it now so I won't forget.

JGMB Posted 5 May 2010 , 9:13pm
post #6 of 6

I just watched a 2008 episode of Amazing Wedding Cakes, and Lori from Cake Alchemy made a spider web that she draped down a cake. She said it was flexible RI. I'd never heard of it before -- thanks for posting this!

Quote by @%username% on %date%