Problem With Petalcrafts Order

Decorating By langranny Updated 4 May 2010 , 12:33pm by langranny

langranny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
langranny Posted 4 May 2010 , 1:27am
post #1 of 8

I had posted this earlier, but then took it off when they assured me that they would refund my money. I had disputed the charge on my credit card, and they begged me not to, so I dropped the dispute and they promptly charged the item again.

Here is the story: I ordered a set of Gerbera daisy cutters (the white punch set) from the website. Including shipping they were over $36. Imagine my chagrin when the order arrived and I got three rusty metal cutters in a zip lock bag. I contacted the company immediately. I also disputed the charge with my credit card. They begged me to drop the dispute and send back the cutters so they could correct the problem. I dropped the dispute and packaged the cutters and sent them back at my own expense.

That was on the 2nd of April. Today the cutter I sent them came back - refused. I have the tracking information that shows delivery was attempted three times and they were refused.

Unless you want rusty metal cutters, don't shop a Petalcrafts.com.
LL

7 replies
langranny Posted 4 May 2010 , 1:29am
post #2 of 8

Here is what I got.

cakegrandma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakegrandma Posted 4 May 2010 , 2:01am
post #3 of 8

I would dispute the charge on my credit card and keep all the paperwork involve with the cutters. When they fight the charge back if the charges (and I say IF) are put back onto your card do not give up. Dispute them again and after the credit card company takes them off a second time the vendor can not have them recharged unless there is a signed credit card sales slip. I would include all that has transpired with the whole transaction including that you were told to return them and that they refused to accept the returned product. They may think they have you over a barrel, but they don't. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif
evelyn

HobbyCaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HobbyCaker Posted 4 May 2010 , 2:18am
post #4 of 8

WOW, first of all they way overcharged you, and secondly they don't sound like a reputable company. I bought mine through the attached link for a lot less. Hope you can get this resolved, I agree with op, keep after your credit card company to make sure this charge is refunded.

http://www.bakedeco.com/detail.asp?id=6215&trng=fgle

motherofgrace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
motherofgrace Posted 4 May 2010 , 2:34am
post #5 of 8

your picture didnt show for the second post

goodiegoddess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
goodiegoddess Posted 4 May 2010 , 2:35am
post #6 of 8

I feel like I have read a post about this company before. I think the same thing happened and they did not want to refund the money. Do a search and see what you come up with.

Keep fighting, they think they get away with it if you do!

Good luck

sabre Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sabre Posted 4 May 2010 , 2:41am
post #7 of 8

AH Cake Design and www.fondantsource.com have these cutters for a better price. Both companies are reputable and both have wonderful customer service!

langranny Posted 4 May 2010 , 12:33pm
post #8 of 8

Finally I got the picture to upload. Here is what I got.
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%