Lady Gaga

Decorating By Ocean23 Updated 5 May 2010 , 3:02pm by Shan8789

Ocean23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ocean23 Posted 3 May 2010 , 12:57am
post #1 of 7

Please help!!! Someone would like to place an order for Lady gaga and is completely open to any idea - problem being is that I know nothing about Lady gaga except that she is out there! Anyone have any great ideas?

6 replies
sweet_teeth Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet_teeth Posted 3 May 2010 , 1:09am
post #2 of 7
Eisskween Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Eisskween Posted 3 May 2010 , 1:27am
post #3 of 7

Just a suggestion:

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/4700000/Lady-Gaga-lady-gaga-4748645-1024-768.jpg

(this bg would look nice piped over the lime green fondant and for the orange, a little shot with an airbrush, pipe the signature in black and get an edible image, pipe pearls around the image.)

jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 3 May 2010 , 1:43am
post #4 of 7

A cake for someone with a Lady Gaga theme or a cake for Lady Gaga herself?

How many does it need to feed?

CookieMakinMomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CookieMakinMomma Posted 3 May 2010 , 1:55am
post #5 of 7

If this is for Lady Gaga... then I would recommend any cake in the Naughty Cakes Section. Seriously. icon_lol.gif If you want to get some design ideas I suggest googling pictures of her or watching a few of her music videos on youtube, but only if you don't have a problem with extremely suggestive behavior. Just a fair warning. icon_smile.gif She has a very abstract, bold style and would give you a lot of room for creativity.

Butterpatty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Butterpatty Posted 3 May 2010 , 2:01am
post #6 of 7

I keep picturing the dress she wore recently to one of the award shows that was wrapped in sparkly wire or such that reminded me of an orbit around a planet. KWIM? The dress underneath was a plain sort (*for her anyways, maybe white?) and all the gasp factor came from those orbital wires thingies.

Shan8789 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shan8789 Posted 5 May 2010 , 3:02pm
post #7 of 7

Well this is really cool. You pretty much could do anything with this. I always think of alot colors with her and then a pop of a contrasting color (she uses alot of white) and lots of beads. Maybe check out some videos of hers and hopefully that will give you some ideas. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%