Where Do You....

Baking By umgrzfn Updated 6 May 2010 , 11:58am by GeminiRJ

umgrzfn Posted 2 May 2010 , 8:46pm
post #1 of 9

Get all of the cool cookie cutters? I've seen ones on here that are of hamburgers, fries, shells, different flowers, mickey and minnie mouse (and their ears), hello kitty, etc. I always buy my stuff from Global Sugar Art. I have bought cookies cutters from other sites, but I can't find the cool cutters that I see on here. Can anyone give me some ideas......PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 replies
msulli10 Posted 2 May 2010 , 8:56pm
post #2 of 9

I can tell you that Hello Kitty is not something you can get in the US. I printed out a picture and then cut a piece of cardboard and hand cut them. My hubby also used some aluminum and made me a cookie cutter. It wasn't that sturdy so I just hand cut them instead. You can see them in my pics.

mbark Posted 2 May 2010 , 9:27pm
post #3 of 9

I have found lots of great variety on Ebay & many sellers ship worldwide.

cindy58 Posted 2 May 2010 , 11:07pm
post #4 of 9

It can be an art and addiction to track down cool cookie cutters!

Ebay is probably the most likely place to find many of the character cookie cutters. I wish they would continue to produce cutters like those.

You can send a self addressed envelope to ASM Cutters and Things, 2763 310th St, Cannon Falls, MN 55009-7000 to request a catalog. You have to order the old fashioned way, fill out an order blank and send a check. He makes lots of neat cutters at reasonable prices. He has a great sea shell set that I bought.

Also, if after seeing a cookie photo that you admire, try googleing that item, like "shell cookie cutter", that sometimes helps to track down items you might otherwise miss.

umgrzfn Posted 6 May 2010 , 1:10am
post #5 of 9

Thanks Cindy58!! VERY good to know!! I will give it a try.

Lita829 Posted 6 May 2010 , 1:39am
post #6 of 9

I absolutely love www.coppergifts.com. They have tons of cool cookie cutters, have speedy service, and you can order all the cutters you want and the shipping is always 6 bucks (unless you want overnight). They are great. I've ordered from them a lot.

CookieD-oh Posted 6 May 2010 , 3:12am
post #7 of 9

Try http://www.ecrandal.com/index.html They'll even make you a custom cutter if you send in a picture.

terrylee Posted 6 May 2010 , 3:24am
post #8 of 9

Country Kitchen SweetArt has a ton of cookie cutters......Check online but I know their catalog has a lot...

GeminiRJ Posted 6 May 2010 , 11:58am
post #9 of 9

I make and use templates for the vast majority of the cookie designs that I do. This way, I get exactly the size and shape I want, and am not limited to doing only cookies that I can find a cutter for. I've found that ecrandal.com makes high quality, gorgeous copper cutters and I now own quite a lot of them! For a custom cutter, I highly recommend them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%