Making Edible Image Cookies?

Baking By KsCakes09 Updated 3 May 2010 , 1:17am by icingimages

KsCakes09 Posted 2 May 2010 , 3:02pm
post #1 of 3

wondering if anyone can give me some advise on an easy way to print out edible images w/ words on frosting sheets. The cookies will be 3 1/2 inch round cookies w/ a palm tree & message. Trying to figure out if I can just set up my file as a document with multiples of the same picture & print on one full icing sheet instead of the circle ones? I ran out of the circle sheets. Anyone have any suggestions?? Thanks

2 replies
ddaigle Posted 2 May 2010 , 3:29pm
post #2 of 3

You can use a word document. It will just take time setting it up. Insert a circle on your word document by selecting the insert "SHAPES" and inserting a circle. Then add text by inserting a text box. You will then need to hide your text box lines. Once you have one set up, you will need to lay out 5 more, as I think even though you are out of circle sheets, you will only want to put 6 on a full sheet icing sheet. Print up on a piece of paper first to make sure you have the size/layout you want. Pretty easy peasy.

icingimages Posted 3 May 2010 , 1:17am
post #3 of 3

Some graphics programs work well too. You create the picture and then print multiple up. If you use the precut images depending on where you are getting the paper from, many suppliers have their own software.

Quote by @%username% on %date%