Volcano May Have Delayed Us Getting Home But

Lounge By jayne1873 Updated 2 May 2010 , 3:03pm by newmansmom2004

jayne1873 Posted 2 May 2010 , 1:42pm
post #1 of 5

it means I got to buy the cricut cake on the way to the airport from Michaels (thanks to Texassugars message)
So once I have combated the jetlag and recovered from just how cold it is here in the UK I will be having a play icon_smile.gif

4 replies
cakes47 Posted 2 May 2010 , 1:55pm
post #2 of 5

Happy to know you got home safely!! Also glad to know there was some good coming out of
the volcanic eruption . . . . . your ''cricut''!!! Have fun!

-Tubbs Posted 2 May 2010 , 2:12pm
post #3 of 5

Glad you got home eventually. Just a thought - will it work with the voltage difference?

Meagazz Posted 2 May 2010 , 2:44pm
post #4 of 5

I think with something like that you could just use a converter. When my sister went on a trip you Europe, they bought one of those converter things that plugs into the electrical outlet that changes the voltage and has the correct plug ins... It may be an added expense, but well worth it to have the cricut cake! I saw a demo on one of those yesterday at Michaels and man oh man do I want one!

newmansmom2004 Posted 2 May 2010 , 3:03pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meagazz

I think with something like that you could just use a converter. When my sister went on a trip you Europe, they bought one of those converter things that plugs into the electrical outlet that changes the voltage and has the correct plug ins... It may be an added expense, but well worth it to have the cake! I saw a demo on one of those yesterday at Michaels and man oh man do I want one!

We used a converter plug on our last trip to England and it worked great on every plug-in device we took with us. Hopefully will work with the Cricut, too!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%