Oh How I Love Garage Sales!!!

Lounge By jessielou Updated 3 May 2010 , 12:24am by Elcee

jessielou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessielou Posted 1 May 2010 , 9:50pm
post #1 of 6

Today was the mother load of garage sales in my area! 2 different city wide sales , the whole military base and several subdivions outside of town! AMAZING!! Got some awesome deals but what I am most excited about..........an practicly brand new BOWFLEX TREADCLIMBER!!!! WOO HOO!! For $400!! Its a $2500 machine! So excited!
I know....not thing to do with cake but im just so happy!! icon_biggrin.gif

5 replies
Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 1 May 2010 , 9:56pm
post #2 of 6

That's great!

There were some big yard sales I wanted to go to today, but my daughter broke her arm on Thursday, so we're just staying home and taking it easy.

JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 1 May 2010 , 9:58pm
post #3 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessielou

an practicly brand new BOWFLEX TREADCLIMBER!!!! WOO HOO!! For $400!! Its a $2500 machine! So excited!

Sure it has to do with cake -- now you can eat more cake, 'cause you'll be able to work it off! icon_lol.gif

jessielou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessielou Posted 1 May 2010 , 10:16pm
post #4 of 6

Texas_Rose : Im sorry to hear that!! icon_sad.gif

JGMB : Great point!! Thanks! thumbs_up.gif

bakermom3107 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakermom3107 Posted 2 May 2010 , 4:01am
post #5 of 6

I'm with you... I LOVE garage sales. They are awesome for kid's clothes!!!

Elcee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elcee Posted 3 May 2010 , 12:24am
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessielou

Today was the mother load of garage sales in my area! 2 different city wide sales , the whole military base and several subdivions outside of town! AMAZING!! Got some awesome deals but what I am most excited about..........an practicly brand new BOWFLEX TREADCLIMBER!!!! WOO HOO!! For $400!! Its a $2500 machine! So excited!

I had a great weekend at yard sales too...though not as good as yours. I posted about one of my finds (63 Wilton tips + a case for $1) but I also got a Wilton heart shaped pan for $2. Not one of the flat ones that you'd make a layered cake from but the shaped one. I've wanted to make one of those cute strawberry cakes so I'm pretty happy! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%