Help!!! Cricut Cake Display Screen

Decorating By kake4me2 Updated 1 May 2010 , 7:15pm by kake4me2

kake4me2 Posted 1 May 2010 , 12:53am
post #1 of 8

Finally got to turn mine on today and the screen is fuzzy. I can barely make out the words and the shapes are fuzzy. Is this right???? HSN showed the screen it seemed clearer......Did I get a lemon or can I fix this????? Oh man I have to send it back to HSN....

7 replies
kileyscakes Posted 1 May 2010 , 1:58am
post #2 of 8

no the screen should not be fuzzy, try to google the problem and see what you come up with also email provo craft to get help.

iris711 Posted 1 May 2010 , 2:22am
post #3 of 8

Hi, I saw this on HSN and was wondering how is it? is it a good buy? does it work like they say it does? I thinking of purchasing it, but would love to have feedback.

andreamen1 Posted 1 May 2010 , 3:29am
post #4 of 8

I have one and the screen is clear

UpAt2am Posted 1 May 2010 , 3:46am
post #5 of 8

my screen is clear as well. and iris, it's amazing!!! i did a triathalon cake today and was able to cut out the swimmers and runners from the "sports mania" cartridge! would have taken forever by hand. i can't wait to keep using it over and over again!

kake4me2 Posted 1 May 2010 , 4:41am
post #6 of 8

When I opened it, I could tell it had been opened before...like a return, it had prior tape marks on the box and a new cricut seal over the old cut one..........Its going back on Monday! What a pain!!!!!!

SpecialtyCakesbyKelli Posted 1 May 2010 , 6:31am
post #7 of 8

I know it's a PITA for you to have to send it back...but once you get a good one, you're going to love it! I've had so much fun with mine.

kake4me2 Posted 1 May 2010 , 7:15pm
post #8 of 8

Well back to UPS it went...and now I have to wait until HSN gets it before they send a new one...there goes my Mothers Day cake I was goona decorate with it....I guess I'll have to do it the old fashioned way...by hand cutting fondant...wahhhhh icon_cry.gif LOL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%