Help!!! Cricut Cake Display Screen

Decorating By kake4me2 Updated 1 May 2010 , 7:15pm by kake4me2

kake4me2  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kake4me2 Posted 1 May 2010 , 12:53am
post #1 of 8

Finally got to turn mine on today and the screen is fuzzy. I can barely make out the words and the shapes are fuzzy. Is this right???? HSN showed the screen it seemed clearer......Did I get a lemon or can I fix this????? Oh man I have to send it back to HSN....

7 replies
 kileyscakes  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kileyscakes Posted 1 May 2010 , 1:58am
post #2 of 8

no the screen should not be fuzzy, try to google the problem and see what you come up with also email provo craft to get help.

iris711  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
iris711 Posted 1 May 2010 , 2:22am
post #3 of 8

Hi, I saw this on HSN and was wondering how is it? is it a good buy? does it work like they say it does? I thinking of purchasing it, but would love to have feedback.

andreamen1  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
andreamen1 Posted 1 May 2010 , 3:29am
post #4 of 8

I have one and the screen is clear

UpAt2am  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
UpAt2am Posted 1 May 2010 , 3:46am
post #5 of 8

my screen is clear as well. and iris, it's amazing!!! i did a triathalon cake today and was able to cut out the swimmers and runners from the "sports mania" cartridge! would have taken forever by hand. i can't wait to keep using it over and over again!

kake4me2 Posted 1 May 2010 , 4:41am
post #6 of 8

When I opened it, I could tell it had been opened before...like a return, it had prior tape marks on the box and a new cricut seal over the old cut one..........Its going back on Monday! What a pain!!!!!!

SpecialtyCakesbyKelli  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SpecialtyCakesbyKelli Posted 1 May 2010 , 6:31am
post #7 of 8

I know it's a PITA for you to have to send it back...but once you get a good one, you're going to love it! I've had so much fun with mine.

kake4me2 Posted 1 May 2010 , 7:15pm
post #8 of 8

Well back to UPS it went...and now I have to wait until HSN gets it before they send a new one...there goes my Mothers Day cake I was goona decorate with it....I guess I'll have to do it the old fashioned way...by hand cutting fondant...wahhhhh icon_cry.gif LOL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%