I Need Of A Name.......

Business By nicolesplace Updated 29 Apr 2010 , 11:37pm by kse

nicolesplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nicolesplace Posted 29 Apr 2010 , 6:15pm
post #1 of 7

Looks like I will FINALLY be able to start a legal cup/cake business. A local bakery is going to let me into their kitchen after hours (4 pm) to bake etc.. I will be able to display my cup/cakes in my own display case, advertise & they are not charging me rent!! Why, you ask - because the bakery owner wants to focus on breads and other pastries - not cakes.

I now need a name - any suggestions?

6 replies
KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 29 Apr 2010 , 6:38pm
post #2 of 7

what about your screen name? that's cute!

or cupcakery (that's probably taken huh?)

nicolesplace Posted 29 Apr 2010 , 10:43pm
post #3 of 7

Does anyone have a funny, quirky idea? My friend suggested something like "ICEing QUEEN" or "Stick a Fork/Candle in it"

I have a dry sense of humour and think I would really like something along those lines.

Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 29 Apr 2010 , 10:54pm
post #4 of 7

Candleholder Cakes -- they light up your mouth!

(could use Candelabra as well)

----

Ice Queen Cakes -- Where we frost them regally!

or -- Everyone screams for our cakes!

----

Oh, Fork It Cakes! -- Sweet relief!

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 29 Apr 2010 , 11:16pm
post #5 of 7

After Hours Bakery. Bake It And They Will Come. Calories Unlimited. Cake Watchers . How Sweet It Is (this one might be taken already, not sure but you should do a search when you do find a name so that your not taking anything thats incorporated already)

nicolesplace Posted 29 Apr 2010 , 11:23pm
post #6 of 7

I do like After Hours Bakery - maybe adapting it to "After Flours Bakery" I will be there baking once the owner is closed for the day. The only thing I'm concerned about is that when(not if) I get established, it might limit me on opening my own store front. On the other hand, I could always do an afternoon- evening bakery and it would still work.

Sweet Relief is another good one. It sums up how I feel now that I am finally realizing a 5 year dream.

kse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kse Posted 29 Apr 2010 , 11:37pm
post #7 of 7

Bake It And They Will Come.

I like this one! Very clever Weirkd!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%