Dontz Fondant?

Baking By Kitagrl Updated 29 Apr 2010 , 3:47am by Toptier

Kitagrl Posted 29 Apr 2010 , 12:49am
post #1 of 4

Is the Jennifer Dontz fondant recipe anywhere on here or do I have to buy a book or dvd or something?

3 replies
Toptier Posted 29 Apr 2010 , 1:11am
post #2 of 4

Wow, I love your new avatar, Kitagrl, gotta do mine soon, you're reminding me to get on it icon_smile.gif

If you pm Jen I expect she'll give it to you, it's fabulous, I use it all the time. I was reading about your experience with Fondx/Satin Ice in the other thread, her fondant is my favorite. It is really strong, gives you a long working time with no elephant skin, and tastes great. I have to say I have had best luck using her original recipe. It also works great with Massa fondant. I find it a bit too soft using Fondx but workable.

HTH, Laurie

Kitagrl Posted 29 Apr 2010 , 2:29am
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toptier

Wow, I love your new avatar, Kitagrl, gotta do mine soon, you're reminding me to get on it icon_smile.gif

If you pm Jen I expect she'll give it to you, it's fabulous, I use it all the time. I was reading about your experience with Fondx/ in the other thread, her fondant is my favorite. It is really strong, gives you a long working time with no elephant skin, and tastes great. I have to say I have had best luck using her original recipe. It also works great with Massa fondant. I find it a bit too soft using Fondx but workable.

HTH, Laurie

Thanks! I just finally figured out how to compress an image. haha.

Toptier Posted 29 Apr 2010 , 3:47am
post #4 of 4

Me too, as you can see!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%