Couples Shower Favor Ideas?

Lounge By vpnich Updated 29 Apr 2010 , 8:18pm by KHalstead

vpnich Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vpnich Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 7:58pm
post #1 of 7

Hey all!!
My mom and I will be hosting a couples shower for my brother and sister-in-law to be in June and we need favor ideas. Their wedding is lime green and hot pink with black and white accents. It's a garden/patio party in my parents backyard. We're doing finger foods and cold drinks and want to do something fun and memorable for the guests to take with them. Any ideas at all? We're drawing a blank! Thanks!

6 replies
CakeMom5001 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeMom5001 Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 8:04pm
post #2 of 7

How about a mini-cake burger as a favor - or even themed cookies.

SpecialtyCakesbyKelli Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SpecialtyCakesbyKelli Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 8:04pm
post #3 of 7

Not sure if this is what you are looking for...but I did one not too long ago. I did it half and half with a "his" side and a "hers" side. His side had a tools and things like that.. and hers side had a toaster, oven mit, things like that.... since it's a garden party, you could do a white fence with flowers and grass????

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 8:08pm
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialtyCakesbyKelli

Not sure if this is what you are looking for...but I did one not too long ago. I did it half and half with a "his" side and a "hers" side. His side had a tools and things like that.. and hers side had a toaster, oven mit, things like that.... since it's a garden party, you could do a white fence with flowers and grass????

Was this a cake? She's looking for something the guests can take home.

SpecialtyCakesbyKelli Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SpecialtyCakesbyKelli Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 8:19pm
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggy2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialtyCakesbyKelli

Was this a cake? She's looking for something the guests can take home.

OMG I'm totally sorry...lol... I went back and read your post again... and I realize now you weren't asking about ideas for a cake... so sorry.... I think I've been working too long LOL

brincess_b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brincess_b Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 8:25pm
post #6 of 7

Have a look at martha stewarts website, lots of good ideas there!
I like seeds/ planted pots, and easy to do in the colours.
Also easy enough to do bulk sweeties like fudge (or order) and wrap appropriately. Or cookies if ur feeling very generous with ur time!
xx

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 29 Apr 2010 , 8:18pm
post #7 of 7

what about something like these with the trees on them?? Could do black tree trunks, pink blossoms and lime green bakcgrounds........love these cookies!
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%