Care For A Little Poop With That Cake??

Business By diane706 Updated 5 May 2010 , 2:18am by Melvira

terrylee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
terrylee Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 6:48pm
post #31 of 65

Some people are just poop heads....to say it nicely....I've even seen dirty diapers left in bushes, on the curbs....just drop them and leave.....ughhhhhhhh!
They are "It's all about me" poop heads....

I love the cake totally agree with ladycakes85.......totally gross...but totally great and perfect timing to post....lol

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 7:35pm
post #32 of 65

Is it possible she was deaf?
She may not have been ignoring you, but completely unaware you were there.

diane706 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane706 Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 9:40pm
post #33 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7yyrt

Is it possible she was deaf?
She may not have been ignoring you, but completely unaware you were there.

No. I was behind her when I said "excuse me..." and she turned around to look at me. Then turned back around totally ignoring me and proceeded with the diaper change and cutsie talk with the baby.

Edited to say: Good question though! Thanks for pointing that out.

hvanaalst Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hvanaalst Posted 29 Apr 2010 , 6:45pm
post #34 of 65

I met with a mom's group at a ladies house one day. We all had kids around 8 months old or so. She changed his diaper on the kitchen counter then proceded to serve us lunch, buffet style....needless to say I was suddenly not very hungry. I couldn't decide if I was more appalled she changed him there, or that she left him laying there while she disposed of the diaper and he could have easily fallen off.

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 29 Apr 2010 , 6:55pm
post #35 of 65

not only that, but if she would CHANGE HIM on the COUNTER and then serve lunch on the SAME counter.........who's to say she didn't change him BEFORE lunch and forget to wash her hands or actually prepared lunch on the changing surface!

People will usually do more disgusting things behind closed doors than they will do with friends/strangers looking on......so just imagine what else MIGHT have gone on! lol

jackmo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jackmo Posted 29 Apr 2010 , 6:59pm
post #36 of 65

why would she be so trifiling as to shange a baby on a table meant for people to eat on??? Could she have changed the baby in a bathroom? Ive seen women change babys on church pews. theses folks just don't have no sense!

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 29 Apr 2010 , 7:45pm
post #37 of 65

jackmo........hahahha.......I haven't heard "trifling" in a while! I forgot how great that word was.........and it's the perfect descriptive word for this behavior too!

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 29 Apr 2010 , 7:55pm
post #38 of 65

Some people just simply have no common sense or are totally ignorant to the fact.When my kids were babies I never changed a diaper unless I was in a washrrom or at someone home where I proceeded to use my mat etc..I even took the diapers with me as I did not feel right about leaving stinky ones...It never ceases to amaze me about the general population...

NerdyGirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NerdyGirl Posted 29 Apr 2010 , 7:58pm
post #39 of 65

After reading this discussion, I don't know whether to laugh, cry or throw up in my mouth a little. icon_mad.gif

newmansmom2004 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newmansmom2004 Posted 29 Apr 2010 , 7:59pm
post #40 of 65

OK, this thread just made me wretch! AAAAACK!

Wonder if the offending diaper-changing moron would have enjoyed me yakking all over her if it had been MY shop??? 'Cause that's what would have happened next. "Cleanup on aisle 7!"

BTW - the poo cake is hilarious! I'm guessing the little undigested bits on top are either peanuts or corn??? icon_wink.gif

rosiecast Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rosiecast Posted 29 Apr 2010 , 8:06pm
post #41 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymarysunlight

After reading this discussion, I don't know whether to laugh, cry or throw up in my mouth a little. icon_mad.gif

If it's nasty and you know it.. do all three!! lol

shelbycompany Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shelbycompany Posted 29 Apr 2010 , 8:16pm
post #42 of 65

Ok, Call me lazy but when my daughter was little, I NEVER went anywhere without her stroller. If there was no other place to change her, I would use her stroller.

People are just so nasty.

Christen99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Christen99 Posted 29 Apr 2010 , 10:55pm
post #43 of 65

That is incredibly DISGUSTING and very rude of that woman! I would have made a big stink about it, especially because she purposely didn't even acknowledge you. A couple of weeks ago at Costco, some woman was changing her baby's poop diaper on the bench in the food court. Seriously, it was in the middle of lunch hour and here was the numbnut sitting there with her baby's genitals exposed (who knows what sex predator was hanging out staring at the baby!), and crap stinking up the entire area. I made a huge stink about it because there are so many health issues with that.

Obviously a baby has needs, and clean undies are one of those needs. My two had extremely sensitive bums and would rash if they were in contact with dirty diapers for any length of time so we changed them as soon as they went. However, I was so icked out by the changing station concept in public so we always went to the car and I either changed them in the trunk or in the backseat of the car if the trunk was full (such as after a Costco run).

I used to be so shocked by how self absorbed people are, but unfortunately people are all about themselves these days. I'm almost shocked when someone smile!

Christen99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Christen99 Posted 29 Apr 2010 , 11:00pm
post #44 of 65

That is incredibly DISGUSTING and very rude of that woman! I would have made a big stink about it, especially because she purposely didn't even acknowledge you. A couple of weeks ago at Costco, some woman was changing her baby's poop diaper on the bench in the food court. Seriously, it was in the middle of lunch hour and here was the numbnut sitting there with her baby's genitals exposed (who knows what sex predator was hanging out staring at the baby!), and crap stinking up the entire area. I made a huge stink about it because there are so many health issues with that.

Obviously a baby has needs, and clean undies are one of those needs. My two had extremely sensitive bums and would rash if they were in contact with dirty diapers for any length of time so we changed them as soon as they went. However, I was so icked out by the changing station concept in public so we always went to the car and I either changed them in the trunk or in the backseat of the car if the trunk was full (such as after a Costco run).

I used to be so shocked by how self absorbed people are, but unfortunately people are all about themselves these days. I'm almost shocked when someone smile!

mommyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyle Posted 29 Apr 2010 , 11:55pm
post #45 of 65

Well, in her defense, it is all YOUR fault. She didn't want to buy anything, and the washrooms were for CUSTOMERS only.
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!!!! Image

rosiecast Posted 30 Apr 2010 , 12:29pm
post #46 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyle

Well, in her defense, it is all YOUR fault. She didn't want to buy anything, and the washrooms were for CUSTOMERS only.
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!!!! Image

LOL. You're too much. LOL icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

korkyo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
korkyo Posted 30 Apr 2010 , 6:08pm
post #47 of 65

Unbelieveable!! I would have gotten her the bottle of bleach and told her to clean up after herself!!! In not so many nice words either. WOW!!!

adonisthegreek1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adonisthegreek1 Posted 30 Apr 2010 , 6:28pm
post #48 of 65

That is just unbelievable! I've seen people change babies in some pretty odd places, and it's always shocking. When I couldn't find an appropriate place to change my babies, I'd always take them to my van and do it. I think the little ones deserve some respect and privacy. Strangers shouldn't be bombarded with their "aromas."

newmansmom2004 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newmansmom2004 Posted 30 Apr 2010 , 6:49pm
post #49 of 65

Not only should the child have some privacy, but nowadays you don't know what kind of creep is standing nearby getting his jollies seeing your kid's exposed behind. Heinous, I know...but that kept popping into my head. Maybe because we just had a child molster story on the news last night.

SpecialtyCakesbyKelli Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SpecialtyCakesbyKelli Posted 30 Apr 2010 , 7:15pm
post #50 of 65

OMG how rude! And nasty on top of that. You should have called security to remove her! What an idiot! Wonder if she changes the baby on HER dining room table!?!

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 30 Apr 2010 , 7:57pm
post #51 of 65

Wow! That's disgusting!

diane706 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane706 Posted 30 Apr 2010 , 11:41pm
post #52 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialtyCakesbyKelli

OMG how rude! And nasty on top of that. You should have called security to remove her! What an idiot! Wonder if she changes the baby on HER dining room table!?!

Unfortunately we don't have security in our little mall. Bummer!

Rose_N_Crantz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rose_N_Crantz Posted 1 May 2010 , 3:10am
post #53 of 65

I'm not a mother (yet, though I'm hopeful! icon_smile.gif ) and I was of course thinking about the cleanliness issue, the issue of who knows what type of people are watching you, etc. But when people started mentioning changing the baby on tables, I just couldn't get the image of the baby rolling over and falling off the table. Maybe it's just over protective of me, but there's got to be a child safety issue there too. I know you're right by the baby, but things happen. I can't imagine changing a baby anywhere except a changing table (with the safety bars) or the floor.

Mothers out there, am I overboard with my thinking? Please inform me!

mommyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyle Posted 1 May 2010 , 4:57am
post #54 of 65

Ummm... totally overboard. Don't worry too much, and just enjoy baby. I NEVER put that darned baby strap on my child, and neither of them rolled off the table (but don't look away). I don't sterilize very much (the dishwasher does a good enough job), and the food guide is really just a suggestion!!! My girlfriend's son was out in the backyard stuffing "something" in his mouth one day... turned out to be rabbit poop. We all laughed. So take it easy. Don't worry. Be happy. and for God's sake, put a spare cloth down on the table before you change the baby in a public place!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

But on that note, ALWAYS take a cloth with you, because those change tables NEVER have the sanitary towels that go with them!!!!

JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 3 May 2010 , 2:53am
post #55 of 65

O......M......G!!!!

Jen

IrisOlive Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IrisOlive Posted 4 May 2010 , 2:31am
post #56 of 65

I had a lady at my workplace (a cookie shop) start breast feeding in front of several young children, and I thought THAT was bad! These stories are awful!

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 4 May 2010 , 2:36am
post #57 of 65

What on Earth is wrong with a woman breastfeeding her child?
I'd rather see that than someone's rear over the top of those disgusting low-rider pants.

rosiecast Posted 4 May 2010 , 2:46am
post #58 of 65

Yep, Iris. I have no problem with women breastfeeding in public. I didn't feel comfortable doing it myself with DD, but if other women don't have a problem with doing it in public, more power to them.

Jo-melia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jo-melia Posted 5 May 2010 , 1:02am
post #59 of 65

The whole town has seen my boob! I feed my baby when and where he's hungry! lol
(not that you can actually see anything!)

motherofgrace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
motherofgrace Posted 5 May 2010 , 1:25am
post #60 of 65

breastfeeding is natural. and doesnt leave poop everywhere

I breast fed my daughter where ever when ever she was hungry

You cannot compare the two!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%