Care For A Little Poop With That Cake??

Business By diane706 Updated 5 May 2010 , 2:18am by Melvira

Jesshibb129 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jesshibb129 Posted 5 May 2010 , 1:36am
post #61 of 65

Oh no! This is going to get into a whole other topic. I never breast fed my children. But if a woman is breast feeding her child, she has every right to feed that child whenever they need to be fed!

As for the original post, that is horrible! I would have had a fit seeing something like that. I have alway taken my children somewhere private to be changed. GROSS!

chefjulie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chefjulie Posted 5 May 2010 , 1:46am
post #62 of 65

Yeah, I have a newborn, I nurse him when he starts screaming. I use a cover, because I'm modest that way, but I would NEVER look down on someone for feeding their child in public! And what's wrong with bf-ing in front of kids? Seriously, is it so wrong for kids to see and understand that breasts have a purpose (it's got to be better than them seeing women wearing super tight, low cut tops to get sexual attention... not that I'm opposed to that either, lol!)

Jesshibb129 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jesshibb129 Posted 5 May 2010 , 1:51am
post #63 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjulie

Yeah, I have a newborn, I nurse him when he starts screaming. I use a cover, because I'm modest that way, but I would NEVER look down on someone for feeding their child in public! And what's wrong with bf-ing in front of kids? Seriously, is it so wrong for kids to see and understand that breasts have a purpose (it's got to be better than them seeing women wearing super tight, low cut tops to get sexual attention... not that I'm opposed to that either, lol!)

I agree, my children understand what the purpose of breasts are. People just amaze me in their actions and thinking. UGH! Makes me angry haha!

tron Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tron Posted 5 May 2010 , 1:53am
post #64 of 65

That is soooooooooo disgusting and she was rude on top of it!!!! Like you guys said......some people are just inconsiderate.
The watermelon bin????? GROSS!!!!!
The airplane trays......OMG!!!!!

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 5 May 2010 , 2:18am
post #65 of 65

I'm so touchy about my babies that if I'm changing him in the public restroom and someone walks in, I cover him up. Like mentioned, I don't want anyone staring at his junk! You never know when a weirdo will pop up! (Ok, maybe a bad choice of words there...) But I feel like my children have a right to privacy. I know someone is going to be staring at their little tushies when getting them clean, but it's going to be me, daddy, or grandma, etc.

BF-ing in public... let's not start a war here. icon_wink.gif There is nothing wrong with it, but I do actually prefer a LITTLE modesty. But that's more for the mom's sake that anyone else in my eyes. I'm not the type to 'whip out a boob' in the middle of the mall with NO cover. Those are MY issues though. TO EACH HER OWN!! I will say, it is a beautiful thing between mother and child. And I'd rather look at that than some chubby muffin top (don't mistake my meaning, I'm chubby, that's NOT a fat joke!) or some ignorant boy who has 8 inches of boxers before you finally get to the top of his pants around his thighs. Of all the ignorant styles this world has seen... stupid is, as stupid dresses. icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%