I Need Banning From Cc For An Hour..or Two..please..

Lounge By tesso Updated 28 Apr 2010 , 2:57am by tesso

tesso Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 2:00am
post #1 of 7

AAGGGHHHH... I just burnt two pans of brownies because I was on here answering/reading posts and looking at cakes !!!!

I have to start all over from scratch... and I need these for in the morning!! icon_cry.gif

I think I need CC-annonymous. I am hooked bad. Going to try to tear myself away and redo these brownies.

6 replies
Loucinda Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 2:04am
post #2 of 7

icon_biggrin.gif I know how you feel!

ATCakes Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 2:11am
post #3 of 7

Welcome to the Club!! It is hazardous to the health of anything you are baking or decorating!!

AnotherCreation Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 2:14am
post #4 of 7

lol...I have been on here and look at the time and it's like 2 in the morning before I realize it!!! Crazy, but I keep coming back icon_lol.gif

aundrea Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 2:20am
post #5 of 7

im a member too of CCA! LOL - i find that it takes me longer to do a cake because im always on here when im making my cakes.
im making my birthday cake tonight- and im sure it will take me twice as long because im on CC.
i justify it by thinking when im making a cake im alone- so why not be with other cakers......yea that sounds good! LMAO

mamawrobin Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 2:32am
post #6 of 7

No kidding. I've spent entirely too much time on here today. Didn't do it today but I did burn two 10 inch cakes before because I was on cc and forgot they were in the oven until I smelled them burning.

tesso Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 2:57am
post #7 of 7

okay, second batches in the oven, portable timer WITH ME, in office, so I can go back to looking at cakes !!!

I knew you guys would understand. icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%