Has Anyone Tried To Order An Agbay In The Last Few Weeks??

Decorating By anasazi17 Updated 30 Apr 2010 , 2:51am by cakesbymark

anasazi17 Posted 27 Apr 2010 , 7:17pm
post #1 of 18

I have been trying to place an order for an Agbay for a week or two now and I haven't gotten a response from my voicemail or e-mails. I called today and the box seems to be full. I am just wondering if everything is ok? Thanks!

17 replies
emrldsky Posted 27 Apr 2010 , 7:37pm
post #2 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by anasazi17

I have been trying to place an order for an Agbay for a week or two now and I haven't gotten a response from my voicemail or e-mails. I called today and the box seems to be full. I am just wondering if everything is ok? Thanks!

There was another thread where it was stated that the company tends to get a LOT of orders whenever a new thread appears on CC for the product. Considering they only take phone orders, I imagine that hinders them a bit.

And I keep seeing threads about it, so *shrug*.

Good luck!!!!

tiggy2 Posted 27 Apr 2010 , 8:27pm
post #3 of 18

I emailed them on 4/19 and got a response on the same day.

PinkLisa Posted 27 Apr 2010 , 11:09pm
post #4 of 18

I've been trying to place an order. I got an email back from them on Sunday but have not been able to send them an email since due to a full mailbox. I have a seven layer cake coming up in May so NEED my Agbay - lol.

sgraff Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 12:57am
post #5 of 18

I ordered this weekend and it was shipped today. All over email. No issues.

PinkLisa Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 12:58am
post #6 of 18

I resent an email to her tonight and it went through and I saw she read it. Try again tonight.

heavenlys Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 1:27am
post #7 of 18

I called this weekend with a question before I faxed an order. She called me back within the hour. She is was in an airport trying to get home. So travel may have got her a bit behind. But I got my email today that my leveler has been shipped and will arrive on Friday. I faxed my order.

jenbug1 Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 1:51am
post #8 of 18

my husband tried to order me one a couple weeks ago, nobody ever answered the phone or replied to emails. So, he ended up telling me that he was trying to order and if I knew if other people had trouble ordering... so I didnt get one icon_sad.gif But I got a new airbrush instead... I still want an agbay though. Not sure what was going on with them.

anasazi17 Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 2:06am
post #9 of 18

Ok! I just sent another e-mail!! I just can't wait to get one!! Fingers crossed icon_smile.gif

peg818 Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 9:02am
post #10 of 18

it really is worth the wait.

And i believe it is a husband wife team, so if she was stuck in an airport odds are he was probably with her. They are super nice when you call, answer any questions, even the ones i didn't know i had.

pattycakesnj Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 10:26am
post #11 of 18

I called last Tuesday, left a message, got a return call a few hours later, ordered it and yesterday got a shipping notice that I will have it tomorrow.

anasazi17 Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 7:55pm
post #12 of 18

YAY! I ordered my Agbay...I don't know why I am so excited but I am!! Maureen is quite possibly the kindest person I have met in a while!

cupcakemkr Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 8:06pm
post #13 of 18

It was school vacation week here in MA so maybe they were away.

cakesbymark Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 8:19pm
post #14 of 18

ordered mine this morning and will have it tomorrow...nice!!!

leah_s Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 8:22pm
post #15 of 18

You guys better being say hi from Leah! I actually don't know Maureen any more than you guys do, but whenever we do chance to talk, she always tells me how many people tell her "hi" from Leah from CC.

It's just a little thing we have. icon_smile.gif

Mrs-A Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 9:17pm
post #16 of 18

i emailed her yesterday and had an answer about 2hrs later. going to pass the info onto hubby... its our 10th anniversary in June and i dont need diamonds icon_smile.gif

Mrs-A Posted 30 Apr 2010 , 1:37am
post #17 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by leah_s

You guys better being say hi from Leah! I actually don't know Maureen any more than you guys do, but whenever we do chance to talk, she always tells me how many people tell her "hi" from Leah from CC.

It's just a little thing we have. icon_smile.gif

oh... and yep, said hi from Leah

cakesbymark Posted 30 Apr 2010 , 2:51am
post #18 of 18

ordered yesterday.pulled to my house from work and there it was waiting for me..nice cant wait to give it a spin............side note picking up my cricut tomorrow after work cant wait should be a fun weekend with lots of new toys to play with.really big side note having a pool installed this weekend aswell...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%