Finally Did It...just Ordered My Agbay!!

Decorating By sgraff Updated 26 Apr 2010 , 8:45pm by leah_s

sgraff Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sgraff Posted 26 Apr 2010 , 3:50pm
post #1 of 8

Yippee!!!!!

7 replies
peg818 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peg818 Posted 26 Apr 2010 , 6:45pm
post #2 of 8

just watch your fingers that blade is super sharp.

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 26 Apr 2010 , 6:53pm
post #3 of 8

My Agbay is hands down the best big ticket item I've ever purchased. You won't be disappointed!! icon_biggrin.gif

Enchantedcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Enchantedcakes Posted 26 Apr 2010 , 6:59pm
post #4 of 8

While in College I had my professional chefs knives in the kitchen of the townhouse that I shared with others attending my University I had just cleaned them and they were left drying. I specifically said please dont touch them as they are very sharp well ten minutes later one of my roommates almost cut her finger off trying to use one of my knives to cut an orange. I never left them out again. Well when I got my agbay I had it shipped to my home and not the shop, I left directions for my DH that if my new knife were to come in the mail to just leave it alone, I reminded him of college and he laughed. Well I get home and sure enough he had almost cut his finger off, I now never leave sharp things where children or husbands can get them.

TJCanadian Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TJCanadian Posted 26 Apr 2010 , 7:02pm
post #5 of 8

Lol, Enchantedcakes...I bet he just HAD to touch it too...cause it 'couldn't be THAT sharp'.....heheh I can just see my husband doing that.

cata29 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cata29 Posted 26 Apr 2010 , 7:11pm
post #6 of 8

Now i'm afraid to order one, 3 kids and one husband who are why too curious!! icon_confused.gificon_confused.gificon_redface.gif

Enchantedcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Enchantedcakes Posted 26 Apr 2010 , 8:39pm
post #7 of 8

cata29 the agbay comes with a blade guard for when not in use, but it is very sharp and must be stored out of reach of children, and my husband, who took the blade guard off to quote look at the difference in the blade in comparison to my other cake knives.

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 26 Apr 2010 , 8:45pm
post #8 of 8

It doesn't really look sharp, but it absolutely is.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%