Help For Cake

Decorating By aleina Updated 27 Apr 2010 , 10:34am by aleina

aleina Posted 26 Apr 2010 , 7:23am
post #1 of 8

I need your help,I turn to you because I see that you are very good, and I have no idea where to start.
I make a cake with flowers lavender.Have you some ideas with suggestions for achieving these flowers? Have you pictures or tutorial?Thanks

I don't speak very well english,I hope you understend what I want know!

7 replies
auntiecake Posted 26 Apr 2010 , 8:11am
post #2 of 8

I believe You tube has video on How to make a Rose! Hope that helps.

aleina Posted 26 Apr 2010 , 9:03am
post #3 of 8

I will look on you tube ...... I think it's difficult! Thanks for the reply

mamawrobin Posted 26 Apr 2010 , 9:05am
post #4 of 8

To get lavender you need 5 pink to 1 part violet. I see in your photos that you make a very pretty rose. If that isn't the kind of flower you want to make there are 100's of tutorials on flowers in the "How To" forums on cc. Good luck! I hope I was of some help to you.

aleina Posted 26 Apr 2010 , 12:21pm
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamawrobin

To get lavender you need 5 pink to 1 part violet. I see in your photos that you make a very pretty rose. If that isn't the kind of flower you want to make there are 100's of tutorials on flowers in the "How To" forums on cc. Good luck! I hope I was of some help to you.

Thanks, I never thought to look where you've shown me. For me the color of your information are useful. You've been of help!
On youtube I found nothing

auntiecake Posted 27 Apr 2010 , 7:08am
post #6 of 8

Sorry I thought you were talking about the rose itself!

SugarFrosted Posted 27 Apr 2010 , 7:31am
post #7 of 8

This is what Lavender looks like up close:
http://manorhosting.com/doterraessence.com/images/lavendar.jpg
http://api.ning.com/files/K6cyghYfeIur5uSB0SdeaOFTilFdmhJXJOvP2I9O2Hk_/lavender.jpg

The flower heads look a little like a pine cone at the bottom. Those images are pretty large so you can get in close to see what the parts look like.

aleina Posted 27 Apr 2010 , 10:34am
post #8 of 8

Thank you for your help, the pictures are very helpful, and I think the only thing to do is try. I have to make these flowers for a wedding set for next year, so I have time ........ I knew it was not easy and I started to search immediately.
Thank you again and if I make one I'll show you.
Kisses

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%