How Do I Make A Gothic Girl Cake

Decorating By Morgana-rose Updated 14 Jun 2010 , 1:49am by tracycakes

Morgana-rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Morgana-rose Posted 25 Apr 2010 , 10:57am
post #1 of 7

Hi there, My daughter is turning 19 in july and she wants a gothic girl cake or a gothic cake could anyone help me thank you

6 replies
Caths_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Caths_Cakes Posted 25 Apr 2010 , 11:15am
post #2 of 7

Ooo This sounds fantastic! You could do a doll cake, you know like the princess cakes where the dress is the cake? But make it like a big black ball gown, Or you could do a cake with lots of black/purple roses, And deep red butterflies with raggedy wings , You could perhaps incoperate any of her favorite things in ? Bands? Labels? Hobbies?
Are you planning to do tiers, Or a sheet? You know what would be cool, A pink skull!!

Sorry, im getting carried away icon_biggrin.gif It just sounds so cool! XD

Morgana-rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Morgana-rose Posted 12 Jun 2010 , 10:07pm
post #3 of 7

Hi cath-cakes this sounds like a good idea keep going i dont mind you getting carried away, your ideas are brilliant more ideas keep going lol thank you

princesssalamander Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
princesssalamander Posted 12 Jun 2010 , 10:46pm
post #4 of 7

I've got one of these to make soon, 2 tier round with dark vines and roses climbing up the sides and purple and black gothic fairies sitting on toadstools on top.

KayMc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KayMc Posted 12 Jun 2010 , 11:33pm
post #5 of 7

All of the above suggestions PLUS black fondant drapes and swags. Mixed in with deep red/maroon embellishments.

KathysCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathysCC Posted 13 Jun 2010 , 1:40am
post #6 of 7

Go to the galleries tab and then click "search". Type in "goth". There are 4 pages of ideas. Type in "gothic" and you get 6 more pages of ideas.

tracycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracycakes Posted 14 Jun 2010 , 1:49am
post #7 of 7

I've got one on my website called "girley goth'. I actuall did black icing, black swags, the girl skull (with hearts for eye sockets). Just wish I had done some deep red buttercream roses.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%