How Do I Make A Gothic Girl Cake

Decorating By Morgana-rose Updated 14 Jun 2010 , 1:49am by tracycakes

Morgana-rose Posted 25 Apr 2010 , 10:57am
post #1 of 7

Hi there, My daughter is turning 19 in july and she wants a gothic girl cake or a gothic cake could anyone help me thank you

6 replies
Caths_Cakes Posted 25 Apr 2010 , 11:15am
post #2 of 7

Ooo This sounds fantastic! You could do a doll cake, you know like the princess cakes where the dress is the cake? But make it like a big black ball gown, Or you could do a cake with lots of black/purple roses, And deep red butterflies with raggedy wings , You could perhaps incoperate any of her favorite things in ? Bands? Labels? Hobbies?
Are you planning to do tiers, Or a sheet? You know what would be cool, A pink skull!!

Sorry, im getting carried away icon_biggrin.gif It just sounds so cool! XD

Morgana-rose Posted 12 Jun 2010 , 10:07pm
post #3 of 7

Hi cath-cakes this sounds like a good idea keep going i dont mind you getting carried away, your ideas are brilliant more ideas keep going lol thank you

princesssalamander Posted 12 Jun 2010 , 10:46pm
post #4 of 7

I've got one of these to make soon, 2 tier round with dark vines and roses climbing up the sides and purple and black gothic fairies sitting on toadstools on top.

KayMc Posted 12 Jun 2010 , 11:33pm
post #5 of 7

All of the above suggestions PLUS black fondant drapes and swags. Mixed in with deep red/maroon embellishments.

KathysCC Posted 13 Jun 2010 , 1:40am
post #6 of 7

Go to the galleries tab and then click "search". Type in "goth". There are 4 pages of ideas. Type in "gothic" and you get 6 more pages of ideas.

tracycakes Posted 14 Jun 2010 , 1:49am
post #7 of 7

I've got one on my website called "girley goth'. I actuall did black icing, black swags, the girl skull (with hearts for eye sockets). Just wish I had done some deep red buttercream roses.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%