Blue Goose Label

Decorating By Sweet_Treatz Updated 21 Apr 2010 , 3:49pm by anxietyattack

Sweet_Treatz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sweet_Treatz Posted 21 Apr 2010 , 11:54am
post #1 of 10

Hello All,

I have this potential cake order, but I am not sure if I can take it because I'm not sure if I can do it.
Okay this lady owns her own magazine and she calls me and wants me to do a grey goose vodka cake, I told her that I had 3 cake orders already for that same day, and that I would get back with her on rather or not I can do.

I really want to do it because it would give me some exposure but I am not sure how to do the label because drawing is not my thing.
So can anyone tell me how to get the label done.

TIA

9 replies
ChoueiriCakeCo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ChoueiriCakeCo Posted 21 Apr 2010 , 11:59am
post #2 of 10

Congrats on the opportunity! icon_smile.gif

Maybe you could try using edible images for the label?

Sweet_Treatz Posted 21 Apr 2010 , 12:17pm
post #3 of 10

Yes I 've thought about the edible image but I don't where to get the picture of the label from.
I've search the internet but the only pic I get are of the entire bottle.

donnella2045 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
donnella2045 Posted 21 Apr 2010 , 12:26pm
post #4 of 10

I made a grey goose cake for my husband's birthday. Look up the one made by jameii. Jameii was kind enough to send me the template and it was fantastic! I'm sorry I can't send it because my old computer crashed and lost it!

donnella2045 Posted 21 Apr 2010 , 12:29pm
post #5 of 10

Forgot to mention I had it printed onto an edible image at my local bakery and trimmed it. I'll see if I can attach a picture.

Sweet_Treatz Posted 21 Apr 2010 , 12:52pm
post #6 of 10

Thank you so much I need all the help I can get, I really hope i can get a hold of that template but I am unable to locate a profile for jameii.

Thanks So Much!!

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 21 Apr 2010 , 12:59pm
post #7 of 10

I just did a search for Jameii through the member list and here is a direct link to Jameii's profile.
http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=profile&mode=viewprofile&u=257253

donnella2045 Posted 21 Apr 2010 , 1:09pm
post #8 of 10

i was able to upload a picture of the cake. you can see the label clearly. jamii was nice enough to even put his name on the label for me.

Sweet_Treatz Posted 21 Apr 2010 , 1:38pm
post #9 of 10

I can't thank you guys enough
I am currently reaching out to jameii to get that template so I can accept this job and get to work and hopefully this will be the start to something wonderful.

anxietyattack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
anxietyattack Posted 21 Apr 2010 , 3:49pm
post #10 of 10

Hi! I found a double image of the background of the grey goose bottle. I'm sure you've looked closely at the bottles but just to make sure... There is a sillhouette of a goose coming up from the mountains. HTH. I can't wait to see pictures.
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%