This Is A Crazy One.... Idea For Prostate Cancer Cake

Decorating By mamafox Updated 3 May 2010 , 6:54pm by mamafox

mamafox Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamafox Posted 20 Apr 2010 , 1:56pm
post #1 of 8

Ok here it goes.... a woman called me and wants a cake for the nursing staff that has been helping them while her husband has been getting treated for prostate cancer. Last treatment in soon and wants something fun. I have noooo ideas here at all! She just wants a sheet cake with some kind of saying on it. Any ideas?! All I can come up with is....
THANKS FOR A JAPPING GOOD TIME!
Sounds lame I know! Help!

7 replies
Kellbella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kellbella Posted 20 Apr 2010 , 7:11pm
post #2 of 8

You can make a cake with a man in a medical gown...maybe showing his backside?? Maybe you can write "thanks for the memories"???? I don't know this is a tough one! Good luck and post a pic of whatever you do!

SpecialtyCakesbyKelli Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SpecialtyCakesbyKelli Posted 23 Apr 2010 , 7:45am
post #3 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellbella

You can make a cake with a man in a medical gown...maybe showing his backside?? Maybe you can write "thanks for the memories"???? I don't know this is a tough one! Good luck and post a pic of whatever you do!

OMG that is too funny! I love it!

Nacnacweazel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nacnacweazel Posted 23 Apr 2010 , 7:55am
post #4 of 8

I THINK Kellbella NAILED IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! icon_lol.gif I think that the nursing staff would really enjoy that. thumbs_up.gif

Himee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Himee Posted 23 Apr 2010 , 9:05am
post #5 of 8

Ok def with the thanks for the memories. Im an oncology nurse and i think thats flipping funny.

Caths_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Caths_Cakes Posted 23 Apr 2010 , 10:19am
post #6 of 8

Definately, i worked in urology for a long time and the backside idea would definately make me chuckle

anxietyattack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
anxietyattack Posted 24 Apr 2010 , 1:31am
post #7 of 8

I don't think anything is going to top that lol. Love it!

mamafox Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamafox Posted 3 May 2010 , 6:54pm
post #8 of 8

Thanks so much for all the great ideas. I loved the back side one! Unfortunely the gentleman didnt find it as funny. icon_sad.gif I ended up doing the prostate cancer ribbon. I didnt even get a pic. I finished it up just as they were at my door. whew!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%