mindy Posted 29 Aug 2005 , 8:54pm
post #1 of

Hi ladies. I'm on this website everyday, but this is my first post. I need some ideas. I've been asked to make a cake for next month for a girl's 21st birthday. It will probably be a sheet cake. I was told that she loves spongebob and she also wants something on the cake about being legal now. What do you all think? Thanks.

8 replies
Barbara76 Posted 29 Aug 2005 , 9:02pm
post #2 of

Hmm.. Spongebob near his big pineapple drinking a pina colada?

I am sure someone else will come up with a better idea icon_smile.gif

Barbara

susanmm23 Posted 29 Aug 2005 , 9:28pm
post #3 of

Ok spngebob always says im ready im ready so you can do a fbct of spongebob outside of a bar saying im ready. lol

gdixoncakes Posted 29 Aug 2005 , 9:31pm
post #4 of

I found this image thru a web search
LL

mamafrogcakes Posted 30 Aug 2005 , 2:25am
post #5 of

You could always try to find an image from the movie where he and Patrick are getting "drunk" on the ice cream in the bar?!?

mindy Posted 1 Sep 2005 , 12:54am
post #6 of

Thanks everyone for the input. I know who spongebob is, but have never watched him. You've given me some great ideas to work with.

veejaytx Posted 1 Sep 2005 , 2:09am
post #7 of

Here's a Spongebob graphic of the ice cream story. I collected several from a Google search (from the Images) before I made my grandson's cake last month! Janice
LL
LL

marv Posted 1 Sep 2005 , 2:10am
post #8 of

good luck and don't forget to post your picture!

mamafrogcakes Posted 1 Sep 2005 , 3:56am
post #9 of

veejaytx! That's the picture I was talking about! Mindy, if you haven't seen the movie then you are probably wondering what the heck we are talking about! This is a cute scene and would be funny for your cake!
I can't wait to see the results!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%