I <3 Big River Packaging

Business By Melvira Updated 4 Dec 2010 , 10:17pm by Melvira

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 22 Apr 2010 , 9:28pm
post #31 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatCakes

So excited to hear this! I live about 3 hours away from them, and have had the worst luck finding cake boxes locally. They're all thin and flimsy and such a waste of money! Definitely planning on getting some samples- does anyone know what payment methods they accept, I can't find it on the site?

WOAH! You're only like 2 hours from me!! Why aren't we hanging out??? icon_lol.gif

adonisthegreek1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adonisthegreek1 Posted 22 Apr 2010 , 9:37pm
post #32 of 41

Yes, I have been very pleased with their prices and fast shipping.

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 3 Dec 2010 , 9:33pm
post #33 of 41

I just wanted to post an update to this topic (as i also <3 BRP) I placed another order today and noticed that they now have smaller pkgs of ALL of their product. You can order it in the qty's of 100 or in smaller pkgs of 10. The price is higher per piece than the 100, but still a great deal for the boxes.

Incase anyone is still wanting to try out some of the product. I just ordered a small set of one particular box for a certain corporate order this month, but it's not a box i'll use all the time so i didn't have to order the large case.

love it!!

Melvira Posted 3 Dec 2010 , 9:41pm
post #34 of 41

That is so awesome! I know some people don't want to have 100 boxes on hand, so this is an awesome option. Again, just proof positive that they listen and provide what their customers want. thumbs_up.gif

josweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
josweets Posted 3 Dec 2010 , 9:46pm
post #35 of 41

Thank you SO much for this info.

cakesdivine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesdivine Posted 4 Dec 2010 , 1:35pm
post #36 of 41

I see you have printing on the front. Did they do that or is that a sticker you have? I am planning on using them for my cupcake shop but would like my logo on them. I didn't see anything on their site that said they do that.

Melvira Posted 4 Dec 2010 , 6:46pm
post #37 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakesdivine

I see you have printing on the front. Did they do that or is that a sticker you have? I am planning on using them for my cupcake shop but would like my logo on them. I didn't see anything on their site that said they do that.

I'm not sure if you're asking me or someone else... icon_redface.gif but I print out my own stickers and put them on the boxes. That way if any info changes I don't have a bunch of pre-printed stuff. Plus, if I want to change the design I can. I am very fond of using the return address labels, 30 to a sheet. Cheap, easy, looks good! thumbs_up.gif Couldn't ask for more!

cakinallday Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakinallday Posted 4 Dec 2010 , 6:57pm
post #38 of 41

I havent ordered, but I plan to. The prices are great.

grams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grams Posted 4 Dec 2010 , 9:23pm
post #39 of 41

Help I tried to go to the websight and keep getting the message Internet Explorer cannot display this webpage. What am I doing wrong?

gr8yf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gr8yf Posted 4 Dec 2010 , 9:50pm
post #40 of 41

My DH is that hot UPSER. You all can look only then take your boxes. Thanks for the info Mel.

Melvira Posted 4 Dec 2010 , 10:17pm
post #41 of 41

Hmmm, I just got the same thing. They may be doing some maintenance or something. Check again later if possible. If it's down tomorrow too, I'll try to give them a call Monday to see if something is up.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%