Help!! Dual Babyshower Cake Ideas!!

Baking By babykonst Updated 20 Apr 2010 , 9:14pm by Kima920

babykonst Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 4:11pm
post #1 of 7

hi everyone, i was asked to do a dual babyshower cake for 2 ladies here at work but im totally stumped for an idea!!! anyone have their creative juices flowing around as mine have dried out!! lol thanks in advance!!

baby

6 replies
Walls1971 Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 4:15pm
post #2 of 7

My sister and I had our baby showers together and the theme was Noah's Ark. . two by two. . . get it? icon_smile.gif LOL

babykonst Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 4:42pm
post #3 of 7

great idea!!!! however, its for work and it cant have any regligious denomination unfortunately!! gotta love a pc world!!

melmar02 Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 5:04pm
post #4 of 7

I'm doing so many cakes for work that I've stopped getting specific unless I want to parctice something new. A generic baby shower theme will still be a hit.

If you wanted it to be more personalized, what about a 1/2 and 1/2 cake - one side for each mom? Or 2 tiers - one for each mom. Then you could decorate each side/tier in their nursery colors.

CakeFaerieK Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 5:19pm
post #5 of 7

I did a shower cake and it was big blocks. I think I used 7" square pans, 3 layers for each block.
I put the babys' initials on the blocks.

You could do smaller blocks with the babys initials and different colors.......
just a thought

babykonst Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 5:30pm
post #6 of 7

thanks girls!!!! great ideas!! im going to combine both of them, ill make 2 8"blocks in each girls theme!!! thanks soo much!!

baby

Kima920 Posted 20 Apr 2010 , 9:14pm
post #7 of 7

You could do the two peas in a pod theme that people do for twins. I think it might be cute since they work together and both having babies.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%