Besides Social Media Sites, How Do I Reach My Clientele?

Business By Dreme Updated 19 Apr 2010 , 7:56pm by Kima920

Dreme Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 5:52am
post #1 of 2

Im on FB and flickr. Thinking about twitter,but not quite sure how to use the lingo. Reading up on that now. Just wondering: Is it wrong to join certain fan pages that are organizations, and befriend it's members bc they could be potential clients? How do I reach them w/o paying for an ad?

Are there any other methods of reaching out and finding new clients? How do I reach those willing to pay my prices? How do I approach other businesses that can help me? What has worked for you? Any suggestions are welcome.

1 reply
Kima920 Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 7:56pm
post #2 of 2

I am on Facebook as well but I don't have a twitter account maybe I should. I do blog and have a link from my website to access it. It gives your customers or potential customers a way to connect with you that is more intimate than Facebook. Blogs are very popular. You can also put yourself on and list yourself on I find that google is very helpful where I am located. Before I largely orders from NJ since I used to live there but now since I am google.. I get local calls all the time. Also you might want to think about doing a bridal show and or have a small showcase at your house to display what you do. I just did a small bridal show yesterday and connected with alot of other businesses that will now recommend me. I also want to do a small showcase as well. You can also contact local event planners in your area and bridal boutiques with samples to get them to recommend you as well.

Quote by @%username% on %date%