Cakegirls Website

Decorating By Cathy26 Updated 19 Apr 2010 , 3:47pm by Cathy26

Cathy26 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cathy26 Posted 18 Apr 2010 , 8:54pm
post #1 of 4

hi guys, is anyone else having trouble getting on th cake girls website? ive been trying it on and off for a few months now - it used to be one of my favourite sites but it wont load in - weird!!! also i really need to have a look at one of the cakes as a client booked a wedding cake with giant engagement rings on it like one on the site - anyone else having problems?

3 replies
dstbni Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dstbni Posted 18 Apr 2010 , 9:12pm
post #2 of 4

Hi Cathy,
Since their shop burnt down their site has just been a one pager about what happened. They don't have the cake pics up anymore.

glendaleAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
glendaleAZ Posted 18 Apr 2010 , 9:13pm
post #3 of 4

Is this the cake?
LL

Cathy26 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cathy26 Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 3:47pm
post #4 of 4

Hi thanks for the replies - I knew their bakery had burnt down - its not even that - its been literally MONTHS!! i click on the link and then the page just loads and loads and then eventually just comes up saying they cant display the page icon_sad.gif i got my niece to check on her laptop and she told me that there is just the one page now explaining about the bakery so it must just be my laptop - weird!!! actually found a tiny pic of the cake which someone had saved as a picture on google images - success!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%