Hour Glass Shaped Dummy?

Decorating By Caths_Cakes Updated 19 Apr 2010 , 12:31pm by jenmat

Caths_Cakes Posted 18 Apr 2010 , 7:49pm
post #1 of 6

Does any one know if/where i can purchase one of these? Ive looked on global sugar art, ebay and a few other sites and so far have only found generic shaped dummys. I want to attempt to make a sort of pedestal for the base of a bowl, to be the stand for a display cake, Thanks ever so much in advance for any help icon_smile.gif Catherine x

5 replies
casme Posted 18 Apr 2010 , 11:15pm
post #2 of 6

I think I have seen very similar things in the garden department. Flower pots I think. You could make a mold off of it

JudyDP Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 7:10am
post #3 of 6

Hobby Lobby or Garden Ridge should have something like this. Good Luck....hope you find what you are looking for.

sweeteats0919 Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 11:56am
post #4 of 6

guildcraft styrofoam cake dummies will produce any shape you want and you can have it shipped to your house. i have found their prices to be very reasonable

Lee15 Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 12:17pm
post #5 of 6

You can check at Dallas Foam Cake dummies.

jenmat Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 12:31pm
post #6 of 6

dallas foam .com

Quote by @%username% on %date%