I'm Freaking Myself Out! :/ Having A Baby...

Lounge By JaeRodriguez Updated 12 Jul 2010 , 8:51pm by JaeRodriguez

Adevag Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Adevag Posted 23 Apr 2010 , 1:56am
post #31 of 42

Glad to hear everything went so well. I can't imagine a birth going so quick. I too would have thought I could not be done yet. Great news and congratulations on your new baby. Enjoy while it lasts.

JulieMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieMN Posted 25 Apr 2010 , 3:09pm
post #32 of 42

Congratulations!

mamawrobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamawrobin Posted 25 Apr 2010 , 5:45pm
post #33 of 42

Just want to say congratulations!!

BarbRaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BarbRaz Posted 25 Apr 2010 , 5:58pm
post #34 of 42

Glad everything went so well! Congratulations!!

KKC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KKC Posted 27 Apr 2010 , 12:15pm
post #35 of 42

I am like so jealous of those who had short labors. I was in labor with my son for 24 hours and i pushed for maybe another hour or so. I was so extremely tired afterwards, as soon as they took him to the nursery I was out like a light lol. I went 2 weeks past my due date and had to be induced. And he was a big baby....9 lbs to be exact, OP best wishes to you!!!

JaeRodriguez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaeRodriguez Posted 27 Apr 2010 , 2:34pm
post #36 of 42

Thanks Ladies! :] KKC I can't imagine going two weeks past my due date, I didn't even get to 40 weeks and I felt like I was going to explode! icon_razz.gif I can't believe my baby is almost a week old already! And btw, I think back to how hard it was when I brought my first son home, and I think to myself "why did I think that was so hard!?" I just thought one baby was hard haha now I'm dealing with a one year old and a newborn! :] =no sleep!

mamawrobin Posted 27 Apr 2010 , 3:27pm
post #37 of 42

I have a friend that has triplets. I'm still in awe of how well she manages her life. I can't imagine twins much less triplets. I'm so glad that everything is going good for you and your new baby. Best of luck to you!

JaeRodriguez Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 12:37am
post #38 of 42

WOW I can't imagine triplets! Jacks decides to wake up at night now and be awake all night and wants to be held all night too, doesn't sleep unless you're holding him! But only at night?!?! So I sit here holding him and standing up walking around to keep from falling asleep because it's not like I can try and get him on a schedule lol and I'm terrified of letting him sleep on me while I'm sleeping cause of SIDS.. grrrr I'm one tired lady!

mamawrobin Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 2:10am
post #39 of 42

I know you are. I remember thinking one of these days I'm going to get to sleep all I want. My last four were born between September 1989 and October 1994 so I hardly had a chance to recover from those sleepless nights until I was doing it again. I love them all so much but I'm certainly glad that all of that is over with. icon_lol.gif All of mine loved to be held and I'm thankful now that I did just that. They grow up entirely too fast and ya can't get back those precious years.

Enjoy your new baby and try to get little naps anytime that you can thumbs_up.gif

lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 2:21am
post #40 of 42

Congratulations on your new little blessing! Glad to hear it went so smoothly!! Where in SC are you? I live in the upstate, in Anderson, SC.

Maydo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Maydo Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 7:52am
post #41 of 42

Congratulations to you! I had 3 kids in three years- and if I can do it, you can to! You'll love having them so close together and they will be best friends!

Post pictures when you can.

JaeRodriguez Posted 12 Jul 2010 , 8:51pm
post #42 of 42

I don't think I ever got notifications on y'all replying! (then again, I had a newborn I may have and forgotten! icon_razz.gif) I'm near Columbia!

Maydo- 3 kids in 3 years!?!?! WOW! That's a lot of babies, teehee! :] I already know I am going to love having them this close. Except for the whole just got done weaning and now I have to wean another and just got through potty training now I have to do another- part. icon_biggrin.gif

BTW- Jacks has been sleeping through the night a couple days last week! Hooray! I feel like a new woman! haha

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%