Oh Gosh, I Am Probably So Wrong Posting Here... But...

Decorating By Gingerbread_from_Germany Updated 16 May 2010 , 4:10pm by Gingerbread_from_Germany

Uniqueask Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Uniqueask Posted 29 Apr 2010 , 1:49pm
post #31 of 32

Welcome to Cake Central, and as others say this is a very addicting site, but there are also lots to learn on here, I looked at your photos, your cakes are great, love the light house.

Gingerbread_from_Germany Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gingerbread_from_Germany Posted 16 May 2010 , 4:10pm
post #32 of 32

Hello everybody,

I apologise for not replying sooner, after my flying start on CC, my DH (see, I'm learning the lingo) killed our computer whilst trying to install something.... ggggrrrrr
At long last I am back in touch with the cake world! icon_biggrin.gif

To quickly answer a few of your questions (I really need to go and make dinner, I have already spent to long here looking at all your lovely cakes and trying to catch up a bit - ha! No chance!

The German cake forum is:

www.torten-talk.de

@Ann - I booked our holiday cottage months ago! I'm going with 3 other cake friends, who I met via the German cake forum, and even though I am English, I have never been to Cake International before icon_redface.gif
We are REALLY looking forward to it.

Ok, I really have to go now, or my husband will disconnect the internet again, if I don't get dinner ready soon icon_lol.gif
But I look forward to spending lots of happy hours, days, weeks, months, years here (hopefully with sufficient food and bathroom breaks in between!)

Thank you all for your lovely warm welcome.
Marina
xxx

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%