How Do I Make This Old Man Look Like A Baby?

Decorating By trumpetmidget Updated 17 Apr 2010 , 10:26pm by chellescountrycakes

staceycake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
staceycake Posted 17 Apr 2010 , 7:36am
post #31 of 34

This has been a great learning experience for me. Thanks to the OP for the question and thanks to all of you experts for your responses.

Ren715 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ren715 Posted 17 Apr 2010 , 8:23am
post #32 of 34

The baby looks great now. Oh, wouldn't it be wonderful if we could just photoshop all our cake mistakes away? LOL

trumpetmidget Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
trumpetmidget Posted 17 Apr 2010 , 9:37pm
post #33 of 34

OMG! Can I get those photo shopped babies instead of mine? icon_smile.gif
Thanks for all the great ideas. I have some good stuff the next time I make a baby for a cake. Unfortunately, most of the ideas would have required me to redo the whole baby, and though I agree with you all, I just didn't have time. icon_sad.gif But those charts and seeing the pictures really helped me out and I know better how to tackle it next time.
Here is a picture of the final cake. I am not transporting with the baby in it. I am still petrified the crib itself is going to bust, so any prayers would be appreciated!
Thanks again, everyone!
LL

chellescountrycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chellescountrycakes Posted 17 Apr 2010 , 10:26pm
post #34 of 34

You did a great job!! he looks lots better in the crib. As someone who is JUST getting the nerve to do some fiqures, thank you for posting the question.

All of y'alls answers helped me alot too,
And Thanks for the wonderful charts! I hope I rememebr it all when I have to do one! LOL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%