Guess What The Ups Guy Just Brought Me....

Decorating By ttehan4 Updated 15 Apr 2010 , 8:00pm by kake4me2

ttehan4 Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 6:28pm
post #1 of 8

my CRICUT CAKE!!!!!!! I've been playing with it for the last hour and I am sooooo in love. This is my first time with a Cricut and it is so easy. Just to cut out letters alone is worth it!!

7 replies
joyfullysweet Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 6:33pm
post #2 of 8

Just make sure you don't go selling a cake with those cricut cutouts on it. hahahaha! lol I'm going back and forth on it. Not sure if it's worth it being a hobby baker. Have fun! icon_smile.gif

CoutureCakeCreations Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 6:42pm
post #3 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfullysweet

Just make sure you don't go selling a cake with those cricut cutouts on it. hahahaha! lol I'm going back and forth on it. Not sure if it's worth it being a hobby baker. Have fun! icon_smile.gif

In case you are not aware of the update the license has been removed from the cricut cake site.

CoutureCakeCreations Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 6:49pm
post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttehan4

my CRICUT CAKE!!!!!!! I've been playing with it for the last hour and I am sooooo in love. This is my first time with a Cricut and it is so easy. Just to cut out letters alone is worth it!!

post some pics so we can see. mine is supposed to arrive on the 26th. I CANT WAIT

alene Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 7:01pm
post #5 of 8

I'm jealous! Mine isn't suppose to ship until May!! icon_sad.gif

ChoueiriCakeCo Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 7:37pm
post #6 of 8

The Cricut Cake is almost like the xbox for the cake decorating world... icon_lol.gif

ttehan4 Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 7:43pm
post #7 of 8

LOL! I know I was like a kid a Christmas opening the box. My boys just got home from school and they were soooo amazed. That is coooollll. Was all they kept saying!

kake4me2 Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 8:00pm
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoueiriCakeCo

The Cricut Cake is almost like the xbox for the cake decorating world... icon_lol.gif

OHHHH I'm gonna use that example when my hubby finds out I ordered this...he has his toy now I have mine!!!!! LOL icon_lol.gif

Enjoy your Cricut...mines not here until May icon_cry.gif !!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%