Guess What The Ups Guy Just Brought Me....

Decorating By ttehan4 Updated 15 Apr 2010 , 8:00pm by kake4me2

ttehan4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ttehan4 Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 6:28pm
post #1 of 8

my CRICUT CAKE!!!!!!! I've been playing with it for the last hour and I am sooooo in love. This is my first time with a Cricut and it is so easy. Just to cut out letters alone is worth it!!

7 replies
joyfullysweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
joyfullysweet Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 6:33pm
post #2 of 8

Just make sure you don't go selling a cake with those cricut cutouts on it. hahahaha! lol I'm going back and forth on it. Not sure if it's worth it being a hobby baker. Have fun! icon_smile.gif

CoutureCakeCreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CoutureCakeCreations Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 6:42pm
post #3 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfullysweet

Just make sure you don't go selling a cake with those cricut cutouts on it. hahahaha! lol I'm going back and forth on it. Not sure if it's worth it being a hobby baker. Have fun! icon_smile.gif

In case you are not aware of the update the license has been removed from the cricut cake site.

CoutureCakeCreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CoutureCakeCreations Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 6:49pm
post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttehan4

my CRICUT CAKE!!!!!!! I've been playing with it for the last hour and I am sooooo in love. This is my first time with a Cricut and it is so easy. Just to cut out letters alone is worth it!!

post some pics so we can see. mine is supposed to arrive on the 26th. I CANT WAIT

alene Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alene Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 7:01pm
post #5 of 8

I'm jealous! Mine isn't suppose to ship until May!! icon_sad.gif

ChoueiriCakeCo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ChoueiriCakeCo Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 7:37pm
post #6 of 8

The Cricut Cake is almost like the xbox for the cake decorating world... icon_lol.gif

ttehan4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ttehan4 Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 7:43pm
post #7 of 8

LOL! I know I was like a kid a Christmas opening the box. My boys just got home from school and they were soooo amazed. That is coooollll. Was all they kept saying!

kake4me2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kake4me2 Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 8:00pm
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoueiriCakeCo

The Cricut Cake is almost like the xbox for the cake decorating world... icon_lol.gif

OHHHH I'm gonna use that example when my hubby finds out I ordered this...he has his toy now I have mine!!!!! LOL icon_lol.gif

Enjoy your Cricut...mines not here until May icon_cry.gif !!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%