1St Wedding Cake Due In 10Days!!

Decorating By katies_cakes Updated 14 Apr 2010 , 4:00pm by katies_cakes

katies_cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katies_cakes Posted 14 Apr 2010 , 9:45am
post #1 of 4

I need your help (again)... im stacking the cake on site, what equipment should i take with me? also what are the main problems i could have? iv never assembled on site before! iv got some plastic faux pearl strings how can i attach them to the base of the fondant cake? how should i transport the delicate items? (sugar flowers, figures) and how soon can i cover the fruit cake with marzipan? sorry for so many questions, im freaking out! TIA

3 replies
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 14 Apr 2010 , 12:24pm
post #2 of 4

You've got just enough time to order SPS!

Bluehue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Posted 14 Apr 2010 , 1:15pm
post #3 of 4

I am thinking U.K. stands for United Kingdom.... icon_confused.gif
So if that is so - KC can have the system there in 8 days - (2 days for unwrapping and reading instructions etc)

Wow - even with everything coming in on direct flights to Australia - its 12-15 days minimum as everything leaving the States has to go through Customs before it enters another country.
And thats prioritory paid/express post
And than add another two days on to get from one side of the country to my State - then another day for it to get from the mailing exchange to my front door -

8 DAYS - I'M IMPRESSED

Bluehue

katies_cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katies_cakes Posted 14 Apr 2010 , 4:00pm
post #4 of 4

Yes u.k stands for united kingdom. there is no way it would get here in time! and its to be delivered in the morning of the 10th day so i need to be finished the night before. iv been looking into SPS for a while and from what iv found it would be extremly difficult to get it at all. iv only found 1 internet site that will send it! icon_cry.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%