Im Stuck!! Ideas Needed!! Black, White, And Pink Baby Shower

Decorating By rachpizano Updated 16 Apr 2010 , 5:29am by antonia74

rachpizano Posted 14 Apr 2010 , 1:01am
post #1 of 11

I have a clients who wants a baby shower cake she want a black white and pink bab shower cake. She wants it to be elegant but look like a baby shower cake. I really need some ideas with this Im stuck!! HELPP

10 replies
antonia74 Posted 14 Apr 2010 , 3:50am
post #2 of 11

Sounds like the colours for a Parisian theme to me! icon_smile.gif

What about the Paris/Eiffel Tower/poodle-themed cakes? I'm not sure exactly what she means by "elegant".....maybe you mean more simple/classic than funky/modern, more swags/swiss dots than teddy bears/blocks maybe? You can always change colours to black/pink on any cake you see though. These could be baby-themed at the same time, non? icon_lol.gif

If not, here are some others that use those colours and might do?

(Sorry, I don't have all the names saved of the artists to credit them here.
The two-tiered floral cake is done by Leda's Bakery, but unfortunately that seems to be the only one I know.) icon_sad.gif
LL
LL
LL
LL

rachpizano Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 12:58am
post #3 of 11

I think the problem is that she just doesn't know what she wants and just want something that looks really nice. I really like the three tier with he poodle but I'm worried about the pink she requested. Watermelon pink. its so bright.

redpanda Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 1:07am
post #4 of 11

Sweetsugarbelle has some really cute pink and zebra-stripe baby shower cookies, which might give you some idea for a cake. Here's a link:
http://sweetsugarbelle.blogspot.com/2010/04/ayumi-baby-platter.html

dailey Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 1:16am
post #5 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachpizano

I have a clients who wants a baby shower cake she want a black white and pink bab shower cake. She wants it to be elegant but look like a baby shower cake. I really need some ideas with this Im stuck!! HELPP

Ha! do we have the same client?? i have the same request coming up in May. can't wait to see what you come up with!

rachpizano Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 1:43am
post #6 of 11

lol its possible. maybe we do. I think I am going to do...... I have no idea the freaken watermelon pink is throwing me for one heck of a loop. Its sooo bright. Im frustrated!!

antonia74 Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 3:08am
post #7 of 11

Sorry, those pics weren't much help. You didn't mention the shade of pink was watermelon before. I just assumed pale pink.

jerseygirlNga Posted 15 Apr 2010 , 3:50am
post #8 of 11

Have you tried, PinkCakeBox.com? My daughter-in-law found this site for me while looking for a shower cake for her best friend.

rachpizano Posted 16 Apr 2010 , 1:39am
post #9 of 11

I loved those cakes and I saved them I should have put the bright pink. Im running out of time and I think I have a few ideas I guess we will just see what happens lol.... I didnt think about the pinkcakebox good idea. thanks

Doug Posted 16 Apr 2010 , 2:24am
post #10 of 11

recolored to give an idea of what might be
LL

antonia74 Posted 16 Apr 2010 , 5:29am
post #11 of 11

Doug, you're awesome! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%