Just Bought Cricut Cake On A Whim - Need Tutorials, Please!

Decorating By sew4children Updated 13 Apr 2010 , 12:41pm by ttehan4

sew4children Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sew4children Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 10:50pm
post #1 of 9

I have seen all of the great things that people are doing with their cricut, but never really put a lot of attention into anything because I didn't think that I could afford it. I found it today on HSN.com with flex pay for $96.00/month for four months.

Okay, since I haven't been paying attention while everyone else raved about the awesome things to do and how to do them, can anyone guide me to some good tutorials, please? I would really like to have some cool things done before that second payment comes due and I get buyer's remorse!

Thanks so much!

8 replies
Occther Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Occther Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 11:05pm
post #2 of 9

I ordered mine, too. Can't wait until it comes. Has an instructional DVD so guess that is the first step!!

JenniferAtwood Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferAtwood Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 12:18am
post #3 of 9

We will soon start carrying tutorials on our blog site. Filmed the first a few days ago. Just have to edit.

Occther Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Occther Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 12:36am
post #4 of 9

Thanks, Jennifer! Looking forward to it!!

ttehan4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ttehan4 Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 1:08am
post #5 of 9

I just bought mine on HSN too! Now I just have to contain myself for 10 days till it gets here...I'm so excited to try it!

SunshineSally Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SunshineSally Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 3:25am
post #6 of 9

Just ordered mine also! So excited I got it on FlexPay!!!! It's gonna be a LONG 10 day wait until it arrives. Jennifer, you guys ROCK with all of your info!

Tracy7953 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tracy7953 Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 3:39am
post #7 of 9

LUCKY! Congratulations. I hope it works better than the Expression.

annabanana183 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
annabanana183 Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 3:59am
post #8 of 9

JenniferAtwood I really liked your comparisons between cricut cake and cricut expression... can't wait to try mine : P

ttehan4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ttehan4 Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 12:41pm
post #9 of 9

How bad is this.... I have already checked HSN 4 times to see if it has shipped yet and i just ordered it last night...lol!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%