The Texans Are Coming (To Ultimate Cake Challenge That Is)

Decorating By Cookie4 Updated 17 Apr 2010 , 10:43pm by LayerCakes

Cookie4  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cookie4 Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 8:02pm
post #1 of 11

Yep - another group of decorators extrodinaire from Texas and the Houston Cake Club will be on Ultimate Cake Challenge tonight. Dena Bryngelson and Pat Daigle, will be competing tonight at 8 PM on TLCs Ultimate Cake Off.

Dena is an accomplished decorator/designer who I have taken a class with and Pat Daigle (who I met at the South East Texas Cake Club a few years ago) has been in this industry for many years. Pat is a wonderful person and incredibly talented.

I hope everyone can watch the show and look for more from these two wonderful ladies. Way to go ladies!!!!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

10 replies
 iamelms  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
iamelms Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 8:14pm
post #2 of 11

icon_biggrin.gif yay for the Texas Ladies, I'll be sure to watch!

metria  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
metria Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 8:20pm
post #3 of 11

woooohooo I'll be watching!

LayerCakes  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LayerCakes Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 8:21pm
post #4 of 11

Can't wait to see the show tonight, It's going to be such fun getting to see Dena and Pat on UCO...What a great way to celebrate a Birthday (Dena's).

zdebssweetsj  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zdebssweetsj Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 8:44pm
post #5 of 11

What a treat, I'm here in Lubbock Tx. visiting my in-laws, I was just wondering how many CC members are in this area? Can't wait to see the show.

ChristieC  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ChristieC Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 8:54pm
post #6 of 11

Cynthia from Cake Craft Shoppe in Surgar Land, Tx will be on the show tonight too.

LayerCakes Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 11:59am
post #7 of 11

Last night was such fun...Dena's cake was fantastic. She was nice enough to make the crowd her apple cake and it tasted wonderful. The night was a blast from start to finish...Congrats Dena, and Thanks for hosting such a great event.

DenaB  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DenaB Posted 16 Apr 2010 , 10:22pm
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by LayerCakes

Last night was such fun...Dena's cake was fantastic. She was nice enough to make the crowd her apple cake and it tasted wonderful. The night was a blast from start to finish...Congrats Dena, and Thanks for hosting such a great event.

You're Welcomed! I'm glad you enjoyed the cake and the show. It was a fantastic way to celebrate my 39th birthday!

LayerCakes Posted 16 Apr 2010 , 10:59pm
post #9 of 11

Did you see the news last night? I missed (again) seeing your spot but I did see the tail end about the Day of Sharing. So glad you got them to incorporate that into your interview... See you Sunday

zdebssweetsj  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zdebssweetsj Posted 17 Apr 2010 , 10:26pm
post #10 of 11

The show was great all the competitors did great..... Dena yours was adorable, but being a AL. gal I was rooting for the other team. Great job!

LayerCakes Posted 17 Apr 2010 , 10:43pm
post #11 of 11

lol well I'm an Alabama gal too...but soon as I saw the Bear Bryant hat I knew that I wouldn't have a problem with torn loyalties...Dena & Pat won hands down! *G*

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%