The Texans Are Coming (To Ultimate Cake Challenge That Is)

Decorating By Cookie4 Updated 17 Apr 2010 , 10:43pm by LayerCakes

Cookie4 Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 8:02pm
post #1 of 11

Yep - another group of decorators extrodinaire from Texas and the Houston Cake Club will be on Ultimate Cake Challenge tonight. Dena Bryngelson and Pat Daigle, will be competing tonight at 8 PM on TLCs Ultimate Cake Off.

Dena is an accomplished decorator/designer who I have taken a class with and Pat Daigle (who I met at the South East Texas Cake Club a few years ago) has been in this industry for many years. Pat is a wonderful person and incredibly talented.

I hope everyone can watch the show and look for more from these two wonderful ladies. Way to go ladies!!!!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

10 replies
iamelms Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 8:14pm
post #2 of 11

icon_biggrin.gif yay for the Texas Ladies, I'll be sure to watch!

metria Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 8:20pm
post #3 of 11

woooohooo I'll be watching!

LayerCakes Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 8:21pm
post #4 of 11

Can't wait to see the show tonight, It's going to be such fun getting to see Dena and Pat on UCO...What a great way to celebrate a Birthday (Dena's).

zdebssweetsj Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 8:44pm
post #5 of 11

What a treat, I'm here in Lubbock Tx. visiting my in-laws, I was just wondering how many CC members are in this area? Can't wait to see the show.

ChristieC Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 8:54pm
post #6 of 11

Cynthia from Cake Craft Shoppe in Surgar Land, Tx will be on the show tonight too.

LayerCakes Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 11:59am
post #7 of 11

Last night was such fun...Dena's cake was fantastic. She was nice enough to make the crowd her apple cake and it tasted wonderful. The night was a blast from start to finish...Congrats Dena, and Thanks for hosting such a great event.

DenaB Posted 16 Apr 2010 , 10:22pm
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by LayerCakes

Last night was such fun...Dena's cake was fantastic. She was nice enough to make the crowd her apple cake and it tasted wonderful. The night was a blast from start to finish...Congrats Dena, and Thanks for hosting such a great event.

You're Welcomed! I'm glad you enjoyed the cake and the show. It was a fantastic way to celebrate my 39th birthday!

LayerCakes Posted 16 Apr 2010 , 10:59pm
post #9 of 11

Did you see the news last night? I missed (again) seeing your spot but I did see the tail end about the Day of Sharing. So glad you got them to incorporate that into your interview... See you Sunday

zdebssweetsj Posted 17 Apr 2010 , 10:26pm
post #10 of 11

The show was great all the competitors did great..... Dena yours was adorable, but being a AL. gal I was rooting for the other team. Great job!

LayerCakes Posted 17 Apr 2010 , 10:43pm
post #11 of 11

lol well I'm an Alabama gal too...but soon as I saw the Bear Bryant hat I knew that I wouldn't have a problem with torn loyalties...Dena & Pat won hands down! *G*

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%