Luv Sharon Zambito's Videos!

Decorating By cakesrock Updated 14 Apr 2010 , 2:07am by Sweet_Guys

cakesrock Posted 11 Apr 2010 , 9:14pm
post #1 of 8

I just wanted to share that I LUV the Sugarshack videos! Worth every penny! I made my first fondant cake after watching Sharon's "Flawless fondant" video, changed 2 small techniques and saw a major improvement in my cake! Highly recommended thumbs_up.gif though I'm sure most cc'ers already know that!

7 replies
ptanyer Posted 11 Apr 2010 , 9:31pm
post #2 of 8

Couldn't agree more icon_biggrin.gif Absolutely worth every penny!!!

Sweet_Guys Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 1:26am
post #3 of 8

She is an incredible instructor and she's a fabulous person in person.

Paul

samiam22 Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 1:44am
post #4 of 8

Funny that you posted that..I was just wondering about the buttercream one. I have topsy turvy and boxes and bows. Do you have any thoughts on the buttercream one? TIA.

bobwonderbuns Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 1:51am
post #5 of 8

I have them all, I love them all!! icon_biggrin.gif I hate buttercream work and I hate sheetcakes, yet those are two of my favorite DVDs she has out. My other fave is Boxes and Bows (I use that one the most.) She's even inspired me to (get this) DO A SHEETCAKE! Who knew?? icon_lol.gif

samiam22 Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 1:57am
post #6 of 8

I might have to bite the bullet and get that buttercream one too..Sharon cracks me up. Some people on here have edges on their cakes so smooth that I keep wondering if it is her technique or not ?

cakesrock Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 3:19am
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by samiam22

Funny that you posted that..I was just wondering about the buttercream one. I have topsy turvy and boxes and bows. Do you have any thoughts on the buttercream one? TIA.

Yes, the BC one is great too! I just haven't had the opportunity to try the techniques yet, but I'm going to... icon_smile.gif

Sweet_Guys Posted 14 Apr 2010 , 2:07am
post #8 of 8

It's a great DVD!!!

Paul

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%