Fountain Under Heart Separators Please Help

Decorating By likefrogs Updated 11 Apr 2010 , 6:38pm by leah_s

likefrogs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
likefrogs Posted 11 Apr 2010 , 5:16pm
post #1 of 2

Hello all, hope you are well, I am working on gathering stuff for my daughters wedding cake. I have done many wedding cakes, however non my daughters and non with rolled fondant, and non that were hearts w a fountain.. whew.. so what I'm needing to know is, I have 2-16" separator plates that are heart shaped, can I get my fountain under that.. ( borrowed fountain) and can I use push pillars with the heart separators.. ( Wilton has discontinued them so I had to order everything from Ebay ).. so I don't have the stuff here to set it up yet.. AND.. with the rolled fondant, how do you get the push pillars through w/o denting the icing... whew I'm excited and scared at the same time.. been a rough year, praise the Lord he brought my DH through cancer over the last 9 months and we are looking forward to this beautiful wedding.. then mom is going to crash lol.. any help appreciated.. God bless,
Teresa

1 reply
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 11 Apr 2010 , 6:38pm
post #2 of 2

Well, of course I'd recommend using SPS which definitely comes in heart shaped plates. You'd use the multi-piece legs, since it sounds like you're doing separations. Can't help with the fountain part, since those just are not popular around here.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%