To Uk Home Bakers Who Have Insurance With British Sugarguild

Business By MissCakeCrazy Updated 11 Apr 2010 , 7:23pm by DeniseDestini

MissCakeCrazy Posted 9 Apr 2010 , 12:21pm
post #1 of 6

I am going to be taking out insurance with the British Sugar craft guild and I want to know which ones you have chosen. I am thinking of the product liabaility insurance and public liability insurance (my earnings are less than £7000 a year).

5 replies
rainbow_kisses Posted 9 Apr 2010 , 3:35pm
post #2 of 6

I don't use them I use a independant incurance company, sorry no help.

MissCakeCrazy Posted 10 Apr 2010 , 7:59pm
post #3 of 6

Any other UK bakers out there?

60sBunny Posted 10 Apr 2010 , 8:30pm
post #4 of 6

sorry same here. I couldnt get enough info on their insurance and couldn guarantee my turnover wouldnt exceed 7K.

rainbow_kisses Posted 10 Apr 2010 , 9:25pm
post #5 of 6

You might be best asking on the Uk thread on the cupcake page as that is where you might get the Uk bakers icon_smile.gif

DeniseDestini Posted 11 Apr 2010 , 7:23pm
post #6 of 6

You might want to try who do insurance for cakes, but only ones that you sell at craft markets etc (not custom made ones like wedding cakes etc) and then only if you have a current hygenie certificate..

Quote by @%username% on %date%