Advice On Discount Voucher

Business By YummyChoo Updated 9 Apr 2010 , 8:24am by YummyChoo

YummyChoo Posted 8 Apr 2010 , 6:28pm
post #1 of 7

Hi
Just want some advice on this discount voucher, does it read well, wording, layout etc.
Thanks!
LL

6 replies
KHalstead Posted 8 Apr 2010 , 6:44pm
post #2 of 7

I think it looks nice, but I think if you had a pic (even a muted kinda see through photo in the background/right side) of a wedding cake it would really be eye catching and people would automatically know what it was for.

jen1977 Posted 8 Apr 2010 , 7:20pm
post #3 of 7

I can't read the words on the bottom left hardly at all. The are really small and the font is hard for me to read.

Doug Posted 8 Apr 2010 , 7:44pm
post #4 of 7

a redo....one of several possible.

general principles:

bigger logo

more prominent terms

less wordy

contact info larger.

add energy buy shaping type (could also lay on diagonal, add shadow effects etc. )

============

done in MS Publisher.

JPG is set at 300dpi (fyi: 150dpi is minimum for newsprint)
LL

KCC Posted 8 Apr 2010 , 11:39pm
post #5 of 7

If terms and conditions apply, how do I find what they are? State that they are listed on your web site or by calling? I think some people might not contact you thinking they might have to bend over backward to meet conditions? IMO

johnson6ofus Posted 9 Apr 2010 , 5:27am
post #6 of 7

OT- sort of but....I like Indydebi's advice about discounts: Add value. Sp maybe a free 8" anniversary cake for wedding cake orders over $____?

As a frequent "couponer" I also worry on items that are "quoted" that I will just be quoted a higher price and given a fake % off. OK, so I am weird...

YummyChoo Posted 9 Apr 2010 , 8:24am
post #7 of 7

thanks for all your help! will get another one done applying some of those changes

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%