Does Anyone Have A Box Template For Cricut/scal?

Decorating By ayerim979 Updated 7 Apr 2010 , 10:38pm by ayerim979

ayerim979 Posted 7 Apr 2010 , 9:52pm
post #1 of 6

I am doing some party favors as a favor (sounds funny lol) for one of my bestfriends.

But I went to find some premade boxes and wow they are pricey. does anyone have a template I might borrow to use with my cricuit. I want to use scal I dont want to purchase a cartriage.

Well thank you before hand.

5 replies
all4cake Posted 7 Apr 2010 , 10:10pm
post #2 of 6

I couldn't give you a link, but there are oooooooooodles of 'em favor box box favor box pattern...usually gets me a plethora of site links to templates...geeeeeez...seems like mirkwood is in the name of one FABULOUS collection of templates....

ayerim979 Posted 7 Apr 2010 , 10:19pm
post #4 of 6

wow !!!

Thank you I actually yahooed some (forgot to google *DORK*)

But thank you vrey much . I really appreciate it

all4cake Posted 7 Apr 2010 , 10:33pm
post #5 of 6

It's been years since I first searched...don't know if I yahooed, googled, what was that dog one...oh yeah, dogpiled (which was the MOST awesome to use 'cause it searched them all and then some)then, DH had to go and do some kinda revamping of the computer and all my good stuff was gone and replaced by something else. I used to spend all my free time printing random crafts out...I was mesmerized by the printer and what stuff I could make using it and cardstock/scrapbook paper/wall paper/wrapping paper...paper paper....LOL...really..."oh, this would be too cool for this! I wish I knew someone having a baby/bridal/anything shower!"

The printable bootie favor holder was too awesome....with various dual sided scrapbook papers....

ayerim979 Posted 7 Apr 2010 , 10:38pm
post #6 of 6

Thats me know lol. I find myself anxiously just waiting for an opportunity to make something.

I have always done everything for my partys. From invites to table centerpieces , I love all the hands on.

Again this website is awesome. Thank you very much.

Quote by @%username% on %date%