Bundt Pans - Easy And Simple

Decorating By quilting2011 Updated 7 Apr 2010 , 10:23pm by lorieleann

quilting2011 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
quilting2011 Posted 7 Apr 2010 , 4:21pm
post #1 of 3

I received a rose bundt pan, 3D Christmas Tree and a classic nordicware bundt pans as a gift last year.

I just love bundt cakes now. Easy and simple.

Any cc members bake in bundt pans. If yes, What is your favorite pan?

How do you decorate your bundt cakes?

2 replies
anotherslice Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
anotherslice Posted 7 Apr 2010 , 4:56pm
post #2 of 3

I love bundt cakes too, although they don't lend themselves well to cake decorating. I have several Nordicware pans. I like the classic, the fleur de lis, and I think my favorite is the star pan. I also have some mini pans.

I either drizzle them with a chocolate glaze, sprinkle powdered sugar on top, or have some type of syrup glaze on them.

They're great when I'm pressed for time. However, since I've gotten on this site I haven't made them as much anymore. Although last week I made a Lemon Poppyseed Sour Cream ("Rose's Heavenly Cakes") cake that was fabulous.

lorieleann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lorieleann Posted 7 Apr 2010 , 10:23pm
post #3 of 3

i love to do bundt cakes as well. I don't have any of the Nordic shapes, so i just do a glaze, or sometimes a buttercream or cream cheese applied with strokes showing vertically (there is one in my photos). I also like to top with sanding sugars. My husband isn't big on sweets, but will enjoy a slice of cake like this with a cup of coffee.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%