What Flower Cutter Is This And Where Would I Get It?

Baking By Kiddiekakes Updated 6 Apr 2010 , 10:06pm by bobwonderbuns

Kiddiekakes Posted 6 Apr 2010 , 8:22pm
post #1 of 7

I have a customer wanting this flower shaped cutter to make these Atom cookies...Where would I find this cutter?

Laurel icon_wink.gif

6 replies
AngelaM Posted 6 Apr 2010 , 8:41pm
post #3 of 7
cakeymom Posted 6 Apr 2010 , 8:51pm
post #4 of 7

If your not able to find the six point star cookie cutter. Do like I do and hand cut it using a cardboard template.

Works every time thumbs_up.gif

bobwonderbuns Posted 6 Apr 2010 , 9:00pm
post #5 of 7

I have it, it's from House on the Hill and it's the cutter for the six point star mold: http://www.houseonthehill.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_18&products_id=227

Kiddiekakes Posted 6 Apr 2010 , 9:53pm
post #6 of 7

Thanks Bobwonderbuns..That is exactly what I need..Now to find out how much to ship to me...

bobwonderbuns Posted 6 Apr 2010 , 10:06pm
post #7 of 7

I've been dealing with them for years -- they're an awesome company! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%