True & Tried Delicious Strawberry Cake

Baking By dalis4joe Updated 7 Apr 2010 , 5:36am by CookieD-oh

dalis4joe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dalis4joe Posted 6 Apr 2010 , 7:20pm
post #1 of 6

I have never done strawberry cake... I have done strawberry BC.. and Strawberry FIlling... but today I got an order where the client requested Strawberry Cake...

I need a recipe that YOU have tried and YOU know tastes very good... so I can do this project... it's due this Friday... so I need to start ASAP...
I did a seach in the recipe forum... but with so many... I don't know which to choose... Please Help!!!

PS.... and any filling that you know complements the strawberry cake... please share the recipe with me.. thanks in advance

5 replies
alene Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alene Posted 6 Apr 2010 , 7:56pm
post #2 of 6

This is the one I use and I have had several request for it. Matter of fact, I also have a request for one this weekend. I didn't use a tube pan and for the filling, I just mixed some strawberries with some buttercream. http://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,186,158171-245196,00.html

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 6 Apr 2010 , 8:04pm
post #3 of 6

I've done JUST a white cake mix with everything called for on the box plus a small box of strawb. jello and it was really good too!!!

dalis4joe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dalis4joe Posted 6 Apr 2010 , 10:13pm
post #4 of 6

Jello?!?! like giggle jello? lol really?? kewlllll thanks!!

alene... going to check it out now... thanks!!!

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 6 Apr 2010 , 10:28pm
post #5 of 6

Click on the link in my signature, which brings you to all the google docs for all the threads that have them -- I think there are a couple of strawberry cakes in there.

CookieD-oh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CookieD-oh Posted 7 Apr 2010 , 5:36am
post #6 of 6

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%