Where Can I Find This Mold?

Decorating By HipnotiqGlamour Updated 4 Apr 2010 , 3:25am by all4cake

HipnotiqGlamour Posted 3 Apr 2010 , 11:23pm
post #1 of 9

I am trying to find this mold that i seen on this cake. I have posted the picture and please if anyone can tell me where i can find it!

8 replies
dalis4joe Posted 4 Apr 2010 , 12:49am
post #3 of 9

http://www.flexiblemolds.com/angels.htm CHECK THIS ONE ALSO....

ladij153 Posted 4 Apr 2010 , 1:43am
post #5 of 9

How interesting....I have quite a few of those exact cherub faces but they are molds for pouring ceramics...the molds I have are made by Scioto and I have at least 15 cherubs in different positions and different sizes.....I do ceramics too....lol....all the things I like to do seem to begin with C....cakes, ceramics, computers, crocheting,

Joybeth Posted 4 Apr 2010 , 1:51am
post #6 of 9

Wilton also sells the solid plastic cherubs that look just like that! I have some that are really old. You can find them on e-bay still though.

HipnotiqGlamour Posted 4 Apr 2010 , 2:19am
post #7 of 9

Well thank you all so very much, this lady is REALLY picky she wants that exact one. That cake was made by a lady whom no longer does cakes in Australia.

Ill keep searching and also send her over the links you all have shown me to see if any of those would work for her.

all4cake Posted 4 Apr 2010 , 3:25am
post #9 of 9


If you scroll down to S1738, you'll find it for sale for $12.75

Quote by @%username% on %date%