Wilton Course 2 Question

Decorating By ctucker Updated 3 Apr 2010 , 11:55pm by SPCC

ctucker Posted 3 Apr 2010 , 11:12pm
post #1 of 6

Just a very quick question. Does anybody know if you need to bring cake for the first class of course 2? It has been 10 months since I did course 1 and cant remember and don't have contact with the instructor?

5 replies
KS421 Posted 3 Apr 2010 , 11:23pm
post #2 of 6

If I remember correctly, my instructor for course 1 told me they only make 1 cake in course 2 so I think you will be ok without a cake. I never got around to taking course 2 though I would like to.

Melchas Posted 3 Apr 2010 , 11:29pm
post #3 of 6

Wilton course 2 is color flow, royal icing flowers and basket weave. You spend the first three weeks making flowers and the last week frosting a cake using the basket weave technique and then decorating with your flowers.

When I took it, my instructor had us do or color flow the first week. If you are not sure what to bring, call the store where you are taking the class. They should have a list of items you need. HTH.

ctucker Posted 3 Apr 2010 , 11:35pm
post #4 of 6

Thanks! That is really helpful! icon_smile.gif

RobynLM Posted 3 Apr 2010 , 11:52pm
post #5 of 6

Nope, you don't need a cake for your first week of Course 2. Have fun!!! icon_smile.gif

SPCC Posted 3 Apr 2010 , 11:55pm
post #6 of 6

not sure if this makes a difference but if you go to the wiltons site they give you step by step instructions for almost anything for FREE. That is how I learned my techniques after course 1.

Quote by @%username% on %date%