Cheapest Place To Buy Funk Letters?

Decorating By CakesIMake Updated 4 Apr 2010 , 11:49pm by Jeep_girl816

CakesIMake Posted 3 Apr 2010 , 9:02pm
post #1 of 7

I decided to buy funky letters small & uppercase & everywhere I've looked it's about $40.00.. Just wondering where the cheapest place is to buy the tappets for Funky letters are..TIA!

6 replies
Kiddiekakes Posted 3 Apr 2010 , 9:13pm
post #2 of 7

Well I know the small case letter are about $9.00 and the uppers and numbers are about $20.00..Pretty much the same everywhere give or take a dollar or two...

Globalsugarart sells them for a decent price.I bought mine from a Canadian website because even though it is a few cents more I don't get charged the customs fees etc having them sent from the US.

Jaimelt76 Posted 3 Apr 2010 , 9:24pm
post #3 of 7

Country Kitchen Sweetart has the upper for 15.95 and lower for 6.95. Their shipping is reasonable as well. Have you checked ebay as I got a good deal on mine from their. HTH

ceshell Posted 4 Apr 2010 , 7:25am
post #4 of 7

I buy mine on Ebay from a terrific UK supplier which actually charges less in shipping from the UK to California, than US stores do! icon_eek.gif The ebayer is knightpilgrim and I have purchased from there several times with great success. Here is a link to the funky letters currently listed - it's a Buy It Now price for hassle-free buying, and the conversion to US$ is approx $10.

You can check his other auctions to find the lowercase set too, and he does combine shipping. When you add on the lowercase letters, the shipping will probably not run you more than an extra dollar (if that).

Good luck!

chefbarbie0513 Posted 4 Apr 2010 , 1:43pm
post #5 of 7

Thanks Ceshell for the information. I just bought both upper and lower case and with shipping it only cost me $21.00. I'm attending a demo on how to use these later this month and I'm glad i got a set. Thanks again for the info.

ceshell Posted 4 Apr 2010 , 11:33pm
post #6 of 7

You are most welcome! I am thrilled to be able to pass along such a great deal icon_smile.gif.

Jeep_girl816 Posted 4 Apr 2010 , 11:49pm
post #7 of 7

I got mine from Country Kitchen Sweetart too, less $ than GSA and fast, reasonable shipping.

Quote by @%username% on %date%